Chapter 20 : After Wedding Party pt 2

"Ms Yeri is walking down the aisle" Jeonghan and Suengkwan were the MCs of tonight.

I started walking dramatically acting as a shy and excited bride who'll be marrying her Boyfriend after 5 months of dating. But suddenly I felt some hands holding my arms from both the sides "Princess may we ?" My brothers !

I nodded with a smile on my face. I'm so relieved right now that they accepted Hoseok and My relation. I knew my brothers would never leave me again.

'I'm sorry' I mouthed to them.

"It's us who should be sorry...forgive us..." Jin said standing on my right. Joonie on my left. And my weird Tae behind us trying to catch up with me. But elders are not letting him to hold me.

"Already forgiven" I smiled widely.

Everything was prepared well. They made a small stage in the garden and placed a few round tables with offwhite coverings. Decorations were first class. Everything was just perfect.

I kissed my brothers on their cheeks and they did the same.

"Hyung atleast let me do this" Taehyung whined.

"okay okay" Jin handed my hands to Tae.

And Taehyung handed me to Hoseok.

"Hyung I may be younger to you but remember that she is 'my' sister. Take care and love her." Taehyung acted like a Dad.

"Haha I will Sir. I have been taking care and loving her since 5 months" Hoseok replied in the same tone Taehyung said.

"Ms.Yeri you may start with the vows" Dk said. He wore somewhat like a priest.

"YES~So....When I first saw him. We both were in unusual situation. We didn't know what was going on. But that one night was enough for me to start falling for him. But as days passed I started falling for him more and more, and then one day, it was me who confessed first and then he confessed that he loves me back. That day was a total special day for me. He first became a friend whom I always wanted, and today, because of him I have you guys as my friends and most importantly I met my brothers. He is my Hope," I took his hands and looked at him "My Angel who gave me everything that I always wanted LOVE AND CARE. I just Hope that I get a chance to live my entire life with him without any obstacles (but I already have one coming)...a very happy fairytale life. Therefore I promise to love him and care for him in every way I can. And also be his best friend first and then his Wife. And probably the best wife I can be." I didn't even write but it just came naturally out of my mouth.

"Mr Hoseok you may begin" Dk said.

"Ms Yeri I Love you More than Anything in this world or more than you can ever imagine. I remember the first day you called me a pabo ...yes I was really a pabo for letting you go ummm I love you and you know that...ummm I have nothing coming to my mind to say after whatever you just said. I ...I promise to love you forever, care for you and have a happy home with you. I also promise to save or protect you from every difficulty that may come to our lives in the near future....and I too want to spent my entire life with you. And I also want to be the best husband in the world. " He leaned in and held my chin and lifted up a bit and planted his lips on mine.

I felt his warm lips on mine. I kissed him back. The kiss was soft and sweet. I can feel my cheeks burn and butterflies flying inside my tummy. It's like My First Kiss. Our kiss lasted for few seconds and then we both pulled back. Am I blushing ?..YES , I AM !

Last time when I kissed him in a similar place like this I was nervous and depressed but today I'm just happy.

"Okay well I was supposed to tell you to do that." DK said.

"Sorry" we both said.

"Anyways ...Do you Ms Yeri take Mr Hoseok to be your beloved Husband?"

"I DO" I said and this time no hesitations whatsoever.

" .And..Do you Mr Hoseok take Ms Yeri to be your beloved Wife?"

"I do" He replied.

"So now you can kiss the bride"

This time he gave a peck.
(Peck : according to park jimin's definition)

"Now I pronounce you as a Husband and wife."

Everyone cheered in the audience.

"We are towards the end of our first ceremony and will proceed to the next"

The music was played. It was A thousand years.

"I request the bride and groom to come forward and dance their first ever couple dance" Jeonghan said.

Hoseok sat on his knees "Will you dance with me?" What's with him today ?

I nodded bashfully.

I held his shoulders and he held me by my waist. We started swinging our bodies according to the music. We danced in sync.

The others were cheering. Vernon and Ashley started dancing after awhile we started. Even Jungkook and Jaehee are together now. I am so happy for everyone.

We made the last step and Hoseok came closer to me and planted a sweet soft kiss on my lips and I kissed him back.

"We are to the end of our ceremony...and the dinner is ready...."

We started having our dinner.

"Ahem..I would like to toast first." Jin oppa stood with a champagne glass in his hand. (Which had sprite of course, because they are still 21 and below)

"My little princess have finally met her Love. I am very happy for her. If she is happy then we are happy. I am extremely sorry for that day. Hoseok you are the only one for my sister. Seeing you make her smile is the best thing ever. Love her. To Yeri and Hoseok" He toasted.

Everyone one spoke for us. It was like my real wedding day. By the way they made it like it.

"So I want to tell you guys something before we go to our respective houses...." Jungkook said."I was not supposed to say this...umm"

"And what is that ?" I asked. I can see My brothers signalling something. What is going on ?

"Today's party was actually organised by Your brothers and Not me ...."

"What my brothers ....awwww thank you so much" I thanked them."but why didn't you tell me before" I made a frowning face with my arms crossed.

"We thought that you will not come if we said that we organised it" They said it together.

"And why would you think that ...c'mon oppa I already forgot what happened that day...Everything is perfect." I hugged my brothers.

"You're welcome"

"Did you guys go somewhere after your wedding ?" Jimin asked.

"Actually No...coz we had school so our parents quite planned it well... and we will be going to Hawaii in 2 days for our honey moon." Hoseok said.

"Wow that sounds fun" Ash said.

After that, we started chatting and around 11:00 p.m. we got back home.

Today was a PERFECT DAY !

To be continued...