Chapter 11: It's Them !

"We're home" I could hear some guys saying together.

I am in the kitchen to fetch myself a glass of water.

So I didn't see who was talking in the living room. I think they are back I mean the three of them who went to fetch food for us. I Guess I'm right. I want to meet them also. Hoseok's friends are so nice.

I went to the living room.

I was right ! I could see three extra figures.

" oh Yeri meet them and guys meet my girl-.." Hoseok was saying something but I don't know why my ears stopped listening and my eyes got watery.

It's them ! My brothers.

Cling clang

The glass of water fell from my hand.

Everyone was staring at me. "Yeri are you okay..." Hoseok came running to me followed by the others.

I was shivering.

My legs got weak.

I felt on the ground.

Immediately I felt Hoseok's hands on my waist.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Yeri-ahh what happened please tell me....."

Jhope's pov

I held Yeri by her waist. She was crying like anything. I have never seen her this weak before. I felt weak too. This is how you feel when you are in LOVE.

"I know what happened to her.... Princess it's you, aren't you? " Taehyung said.

I cannot understand what Tae was saying. He just walked over to Yeri and held her shoulders. His eyes started to tear up, "It's you aren't you ..my princess...look we are ver..very sorry please forgive us" He paused and cupped Yeri's face and wiped her tears.

"....Jin hyung and Joonie hyung look..this is our sister Yeri..." he stared at her without blinking his eyes.

What is he even doing ?

What is going on ?

"she changed so much our cutie pie...she has grown into a matured girl..." he then smiled lightly and kissed her forehead. I slowly stepped back.

"PRINCESS...." Jin hyung also recognised her and comforted her with a hug and a kissed her on the forehead. Namjoon also hugged her "Cutie I missed you soooooooooo much. C'mon you can smile now. And get up. Lets seat on the couch and talk." He then wiped her tears. And helped her to stand up.

It seems that Tae, Namjoon and Jin hyung are her brothers. Her brothers who left her. Will she forgive them ?

I'm sure that she will. She misses her brothers and she'll never let them go this time.

Even if she was crying. I felt relieved now because she found her brothers. I'm so happy for her.

"O..op..pp..a you recognised me. I MISSed you a lot. You all look so dif...ferent..." she said, still weeping but a smile come out from the corner of her mouth. "We missed you too...Princess" Jin said and hugged her.

"Family hug ?" Namjoon questioned. Yeri nodded and pulled Namjoon and Tae also into the hug.

I can see a complete family now.
.
.
.
Yeri's pov

I'm so happy right now. I met my Brothers after 4 difficult long years. I missed them so much but now I feel secured again in my brothers' warmest hug in the world.

"Yeri Princess we are really sorr-" before my brother Jin could say anything "OPPA SHHHH....I UNDERSTAND" Jin oppa looked at me once and then hugged me again "We love you, you still know that right ?"

I nodded "I love you too"

"Priiiiinnnnceeesss now tell me whatever happened in these years?" Tae oppa questioned me making an aegyo . Aww my oppa is too cute.

"Oppa I'll tell you some other days but at present I'm the happiest person in the world. Oh I forgot to thank someone."

Thank Hoseok ?!

"Before my brothers say anything. Let me tell you ...my cute big brothers.." I pulled Hoseok closer to me by his arm and continued. "This is the Love of my like...my Hoseok. He is the one who brought me back..who made me smile again ...who took care of me...and today because of him...I met you." I turned to Hobi "Thank you baby." He hugged me "It's okay my love...I love you too..."He is so cute. My First Love...I love him so much.

"Looks like our sister has grown far more than we expected...And Hoseok-ah ...she is our sister...mind it !" Jin oppa like always joked. We all laughed at his joke and Hoseok also reacted jokingly.

Today, it was another a great day of my life.

To be continued...