1 - introducing yours truly ||re-written from scratch, read end note||

READ NOTES AT THE BOTTOM IF YOURE CURRENTLY READING THIS OR IS RE-READING IT FOR SOME REASON

(English is not my first language, I don't have a beta reader and spelling or grammar mistakes are bound to happen. feel free to help me correct it by commenting, i will gladly take any help better my english i can get!)

THIS STORY IS ORIGINALLY POSTED ON QUOTEV.
IF YOU SEE IT ANYWHERE ELSE OR POSTED BY A USER NOT NAMED KURWDUPA, REPORT AND TELL ME
(my namn used to be kyeranimoo)

•••
Also, this story was written in 2016 and that means it will not use RM when referring to Namjoon

with that out of the way, lets begin! :D

•••

10 AM, Sunday. It seemed to become a perfect day to get some window shopping done, at least if you were to ask Y/N and her best friend Cady. They'd been walking around for the past hour, frequently stopping to peer into some windows showcasing everything from cute handmade jewelry to over the top expensive designer clothes. Despite that though, they still hadn't stepped foot into any of the stores or shops yet. Story of their lives considering they were both doing their last year at /school name/ and were both still quite tight on money.

There were some bickering present, y/n not really being hungry yet didn't feel like stopping their window shooping spree just yet, while Cady complained away every other minute while her stomach very much agreed with Cadys idea, to go find somewhere to take a break and eat. It wouldn't take long before she gave in to her friends' pleas, she remembered the last time they were out and she had been the one basically starving.

They were about to leave after deciding a café near Cady and her aunts' apartment when a glimmer caught y/n's eye. She reached out to grab Cadys arm, that acting immediately halting her friends step and softly yanking her back while ignoring the questioning look Cady had given her. Her eyes were dead set on a tiny silver chain, the shine of it still very much present, fully holding her eyes locked onto it.

"you done gawking at that yet? Yeye it's cute alright but didn't we agree to get something to eat? Pleaseee lets keep moving or I'm afraid my stomach won't hold back on eating itself" Cady laughed, not totally concealing the slight whine for them to keep walking. With a shake of her head y/n joined in her friends laughing, deciding to not even comment as their quick steps towards the café continued.

It didn't take long until they found themselves at the usual corner, Cady violently devouring her usual snack while y/n a little less aggressively chewed on her own /café snack of choice/. Cadys mood hade lightened the second shed taken her first bite and sip of her usual lemon tea and she was enthusiastically chatting about anything she could as she ate. Y/N didn't say too much, she just listened to her friend talk about some song that had just been released, she hadn't actually understood all being said to her. The sight of Cady rambling on without seeming to breath, while eating, she found it a little bit too distracting to not at least partially focus on.