23 || Jimin/Jungkook

1562 words. why? since im lazy and can't think of 2 separate scenarios so I put 2 in 1 instead... of this doesn't go well and people dislike it, I'll write 2 separate scenarios as I get the time to. I don't have the time now (another reason to why I did it like this) and I need to write 2 more as well before the summer hiatus. Also, I freaking knew the following chaps would be long, hah!

"pssh, hey, y/n, wanna play a game? Me and Jungkook are playing but were wondering if you'd like to try too" said Jimin and poked her side for attention. She opened her eyes just to be met with jimin's face just centimetres from her own. "uh. Ah, yeah, sure" she stuttered and slightly nodded, feeling a bit uncomfortable since he was indeed invading her personal space. "well, why are you waiting, let's go" he said and got up and walked past Jungkook.

"you didn't have to be all up in her face like that, you made her uncomfortable!" whisper-shouted Jungkook at Jimin as he walked past. "is that so? From my view, it looked like she liked it" he said and kept on walking. Jungkook glared at Jimin as he continued walking.

"oi y/n! you coming or nah?!" Jimin shouted and waited for her to catch up.

"you don't have to play if you don't want to, I just thought you looked a bit bored..." said Jungkook when y/n reached him. "no, I was actually getting a bit bored, I'd love to play some games with you guys" she said and gave him a close eyed smile. "thank god" he whispered and then they began walking after to the place where Jimin was waiting. "let's first play the number game" said Jimin and Jungkook nodded. "do you know the rules?" asked Jungkook when he saw y/n looking a bit confused. "no, I don't think so, I've never heard of a game with such name before" she admitted. Both Jimin and Jungkook laughed but stopped when they noticed the other one also laughing. They ahoy each other a glare before Jimin decided to tell y/n the rules.

"it's easy, you just say a number but you always skip a number with a 5 in it" said jimin.

"got it" smiled y/n and put on a competitive face. "1" she started.

--- --- ---

"45., wait 46! 46!!" shouted Jimin. "nu-uh! You said 45! You're out" said y/n and laughed. "do we continue? Until there's one winner?" she asked then. Jungkook nodded and they continued the game.

"five, five, five, five, five, five, five" repeated Jimin. "five, c'mon, just say five" he continued. "fivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefive"

"115"

"HAH! y/n won!" he shouted. "yah! You cheated! You only shouted five when it was Jungkook's turn to say a number!" said y/n and slightly glared. "let's play another game instead, where you can't cheat" she sighed. "rock paper scissors?" suggested Jungkook and they all agreed. "the loser won't play the in the last game" said Jimin and smiled.

"what's the last game?" asked y/n. "oh, I'll tell when I've won this one" he said and quickly glanced at Jungkook to see him glaring at him again. "oh, well, let's play, I'm curious about the last game!" said y/n and put her hand forward.

"gawi bawi bo!" said Jimin and Jungkook while y/n just moved her hand in the same rhythm as them. They didn't need to know she hadn't understood.

"ow man, shit" said y/n as she noticed she was the one to lose. Both Jungkook and Jimin had rock while she had scissors. "nonononono, now it's only me and Jungkook who play, only one of us will play in the last game" said Jimin quickly. "the rules have changed! Y/n is already guaranteed a place in the last game!" he shouted and y/n shaked her head while Jimin continued his plan. "you'll play in the last game y/n, and I'll win this and play too" he said and turned to Jungkook Again.