23 || Rapmon

Long chap ahead again..

y/n took her phone out from her pocket, it had just buzzed, signalling she had gotten a message. She saw that it was a picture and she also saw it was from Cady. She knew it was either going to be amazing, or utterly horrifying. She unlocked her phone and went to check what the picture actually was.

"PPFTHH!.. hahahah!" she began laughing as she looked at the pic once again. Her phone buzzed again and she checked what it was this time. "yo boo, remember when we watched sailor moon and you told me it was one of your old favourites? Guess what I just remembered existed forever on the internet!" it read and y/n broke out in laughter once again. She didn't even notice the guys staring at her before she felt she was being poked on the shoulder.

"hey, what are you laughi,- WHO SENT YOU THIS?!"

y/n couldn't help it and laughed even more than she'd done previously, making six other guys laugh along with her. "I'm so so soooo sorry.. pff.. but it's just... to great!" she managed to get out through all her laughter. "AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! YOU'VE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS!"

--- --- ---

"ok that's enough, im taking your phone away" and that's exactly what he did. y/n had no time to react since she was busy laughing away and when her phone suddenly was yanked from her hands she immediately jumped up. "haaaaa?! Where's my baby?!" she shouted and looked around, scanning for her phone. She looked at everyone's behaviour and expressions before her eyes landed on Rapmon. "give. It. Back." she said, making sure to use her scary voice as she stepped closer. "NOW!" she shouted before lunging at him. She was about to grip the side of his shirt when he moved, making her fall face first onto the ground.

Everyone stopped what they had been doing and stared at y/n laying on the ground. She didn't move and no one dared to say or do a thing. They all turned their eyes to Rapmon and he just shrugged his shoulder. "I didn't do anything, she was the one who tripped herself" he said while the others continued glaring. "check if she's ok, and apologise" said Jin and pointed at y/n. she still didn't move.

He nodded and stepped back beside y/n before looking back at the other guys. "go on" said Jin and looked back at y/n. "you ok?" he asked but y/n didn't react and remained still on the ground. "oi, answer, are you ok girl?" he asked but still no reaction. He sighed and crouched down beside y/n and poked her shoulder like before. "you gotta get up" he said.

"I highly recommend" began y/n in English. "that you get your sorry ass moving right now!" she shouted and reached her arm out and took one hell of a grip around his leg before dragging him down. She lifted her head to see if she could find her beloved phone anywhere but she didn't see it anywhere. She had however heard what sounded like a low crack.

"i... i.. no! don't tell me! No!" she began and shot up to her feet again. "please no! not my baby!" she shouted and she couldn't care less about the other guys staring awkwardly at her. "you! You killed my baby!" she shouted and pointed an accusing finger at Rapmon. "me? You were the one who tripped me!" he shouted back. "but you were the one who took my phone in the first place!" "you're still the one who made me fall" "I didn't ask for you to snatch it out of my hands and look, you freaking broke it! My poor poor poooor baby!" she said but then she stopped her drama queen act.

"get up" she said instead and reached her hand out. "you're going to regret this tho" she said as she dragged him back up on his feet. "and don't think I'll forget this" she added and began brushing the dirt off from her clothes. "I could buy you a new phone, or repair this one if that could help" he said and y/n nodded. "ya bettah" she smiled and then she stopped. "where is it anyway, it might actually work! The screen might be cracked but it might actually work still!" she said enthusiastically.