10

"excuse me? who are you?" they heard and Cady immediately moved out from the hiding spot. "wha? Oh, you're here for the concert?" asked the person who had called them out. "uh, of course, I'm here with my friend too" said Cady and turned around to face y/n. "really?" she whispered but Cady just ignored it and let the security person help them to where the crowd was earlier.

"thank you very much" said Cady as the security left. "no worries, ask anyone if you get lost again instead of wandering of like that" they replied and Cady nodded while y/n slightly glared. "well, now that that's over and were here, let's get in already!" said Cady and y/n nodded. The big crowds had left, probably to go to their designated seats to wait for it all to start.

"I just realized something... since there's no people out here... that means they're all already in the arena! How are we going to get to our seats now!?" shouted y/n as Cady led her into the building. "stop being a fuss and suck it up, you were the one refusing to enter with all the others and by the way, the biggest lines were from people buying their tickets here and now" explained Cady.

---

"oh. My. God. There's too much people here, get me out get me out get me out from here now. I'm not going through these doors. No way." Rambled y/n as they got to the entrance to the arena. "tough luck, front seats aren't something we're just giving up" said Cady and gripped y/n's wrist before starting to drag her behind her.

"front seats?! Those got to have cost way more than normal tickets!" shouted y/n as the got past all the people waiting at their seats and places already. "u-hu, but still soooo worth it". Said Cady before stopping, making y/n walk into her back. "were here! I can't believe we got these spots!" she shouted and y/n nodded. "I can admit; these are pretty neat" she agreed but then she got shut up by the lights cutting out.

"Cady, is this part of it? I've never seen these perform live" asked y/n when she noticed the people around them go quiet. "shut up and watch, woman!" whisper-shouted Cady and y/n caught on.

She turned back to look at the stage and noticed how the seven people she just had barely known about for a little more than 2 weeks enter the scene as the lights cut back in. As they got onto the scene, everyone started to scream again and began moving around like fools. People waving their arms around and some even throwing stuff around them. They were screaming nonsense making the people in a 100 meter radius instantly go deaf and when the first song started, a girl a few seats to the side actually fainted.

In the end, y/n concluded one thing:

"concerts aren't my thing"