23 || V

"y/n? Can you walk with me for a bit, before we go back?" she heard a voice behind her ask. She turned around and nodded, sitting up straight before standing up. "it'll only take a short time, don't worry" he said and they began walking towards the other side of the park.

"you wanted to talk with me? Or did the others bother you with those glares?" she asked when they got further away from the others. "you noticed? Uh yeah, they were getting annoying" he said and smiled. "why are you smiling all of a sudden? Was it that nice to get away?" she asked and stopped walking. "you're weird" she stated when V just kept on walking.

"I may be weird but see, you still like me?" he said and also stopped, turning around to look at y/n a couple meters down. "of course, I like you all. I like you" she said back and began walking again, to catch up with V. "I don't want to leave yet, just another day, another hour, I want to stay just a tiny bit longer" he said as y/n caught up.

"life isn't fair... but you're right, life is showing its worst side now" she replied with a sigh. "I've barely just got to know you and you're all immediately taken away from me" she sighed again. "you're sighing a lot lately" he said and y/n just replied by sighing again. "you're being difficult right now" he said and laughed at her. "don't mock me noooooww" she whined and playfully glared at him.

"gaaaah~ I don't want to leaveeeee!" he shouted without any warnings. "I'm serious! Why don't you come with me, us?" he asked and stopped walking again. "then we'd all be happy" he said.

"I'd love to that but there's no way I'd be able to leave my entire life behind in less than an hour, I can't leave Cady and I still have work to do with her aunt. Even if my studies are done, I just can't stand up and walk away... maybe sometime in the future, I'll see you again"

"you really think we could meet again in the future? do you believe it's possible?" he asked and y/n nodded. "I do; it's just about getting it to work out right" she said. He took out his phone before pointing to the bag y/n had brought. "you have your phone with you? Let me get your number, so neither you or I will forget" he said.

After digging around in her bag, she lifted her phone out over to him, letting him put his number in it. She looked at her phone and looked back up to see V smiling at her again.

"from now on, call me Taehyung, not V" he said making y/n nod again. She texted the number he had put in so he'd also have her number before they decided they had to head back. On their way back to the others, they walked just a tiny bit closer to each other, knowing they'd both remember each other, no matter how long it'd take to see each other again.

If you skipped the last chapter (I'd done that honestly, I'm too lazy to read a/n like stuff :P I'll be off all summer but I am typing like crazy to finish all optional choices so far so I can put this story on hiatus at a good point. And this isn't the end. I only make optional choices so there can be more development between reader and her choice of guy in between all normal chapters

 I only make optional choices so there can be more development between reader and her choice of guy in between all normal chapters