18

"don't wear the mask, it'll make more people look at you. Everyone, masks off! Keep the sunglasses on though. Everyone ready? We'll walk so anyone feeling lazy, this is your last chance to chicken out!" said y/n and laughed. "you've never grocery shopped with me before, you rreeeaaaallllllllyy sure you're up for it?" she asked before opening the door and letting everyone leave.

"it's grocery shopping, how can you mess that up?" asked dimples and y/n noticed how several members turned to look at him. "what?

"as I said, you've never gone out buying food with me before" she said and locked her door before walking up beside Jimin and J-hope. "what food do you want anyway? But if you say something weird like.... Live octopus I miiiight not be able to get that" she said before laughing. "but, I might be able to order some fried one if you really don't want anything else" she added.

When she had asked what they wanted had they all started talking with each other again, this time in Korean. They chatted all the way to the store, following after every step and turn y/n took. She stopped them before they were to enter and took a breath.

"we'll go in quick and leave like we've never been here. Don't put things we're not actually getting into the cart and stay in a group all the time. Don't wander off onto your own little adventure and if you do get lost, go back to the exit and stay there" she said.

"Don't make a big scene either, I'm sure there's a lot of people in this city who knows who you are, you did see all the people at the concert?! Oh wait, of course you did... anyway, I'll get a cart so stay here and don't enter before I'm back"

She left them while she went to get a cart, not entirely expecting them to listen to her but sure enough, they were all waiting for her back. "let's go!" she said before jogging through the doors of the shop, six Korean guys running right behind her.

---

"Don't do that! put that back where you took it from! I said put it back!" shouted y/n as she noticed V putting something into the shopping cart. He took it out and gave her a sly look before putting it right back into the cart again. "that's enough! It's hell enough to grocery shop alone and heck, you've made it worse!" she screamed and ran after V who appeared to magically disappear into nowhere. "where'd he go?" she asked herself but was cut off as she heard some bickering back at the cart.

"y/n! I said I was going to get the chicken but Jimin keeps putting it back on the shelf! Tell him to stop already!" "nu-uh! She's never said anything about some chicken, you're just making that up! You're delusional!" "me? She read us the list! She even told ME to get the chicken"

"JUNGKOOK! JIMIN! Cut it out, now! It's true, you we're supposed to go get chicken Jungkook but, this is duck" she ended bluntly. "and Jimin, why'd you not tell him It wasn't chicken? For heaven's sake" she sighed before checking off her list one more time.

"we're all done, we just need Jin to come back with the vegetables, then well finally leave this!" said y/n with much relief.