19

"swaggy-boi! We're back! Get your lazy out here and un-pack all the food!" shouted y/n as she and everyone else entered her apartment. "you dare to skip out on the shopping, then you'll get to put everything up on the counters" she shouted and went to look for him.

"gee, what a nice thing to hear the second you wake up" Suga said as y/n entered her living room, finding him on the couch, still half asleep. "shoo, go prepare for making dinner" she said before leaving again. She went into the kitchen and Suga followed behind her. She pointed to the bags and then to the counter where she wanted the food put on.

"what are you making? Chicken?" he asked as he put the stuff up on the counter. "yeah, Jin offered to cook for us though, he said he knew how to make the best chicken." She said and took some of the vegetables to the sink. "I did tell him he didn't need to but he insisted, I kinda had to let him too since Cady told me he really likes food" she explained and start to wash the vegetables.

"true, he does like his food" said Suga and went over to the couch again. "HEE,- oh, you're already done" she whispered and continued showering the salad in her hands.

---

y/n had called on Jin after cleaning the last piece of salad. She had asked multiple times if he wanted her to help or to stay so she could show him where everything was but he had declined. He told her he would be able to figure out where everything was on his own and told her to not worry. It ended with that she only left when he told her that the end result would be a surprise.

Not wanting to spoil the surprise, she left to go check out where the others minus Suga and Jin were. She hadn't heard or seen them at all since they got back. "at least they haven't been bickering like at the store" she thought and walked away towards the back of her apartment. "oh I swear to god, if they've messed my room up, I don't even want to mention what I'm going to do!" she thought as she noticed the lights shining under her closed door. She could have sworn she had locked it before leaving to the beach the same morning though. She shrugged that off and went to check inside anyway.

"oi! Get out of ther,- OK THAT'S IT! WHO DID THIS AND HOW EVEN?!"