2 •

\\ originally edited 20 july 2016 //

"•" behind the chapter number indicates its been re-written and that it's the new version you're reading. chapters without • are currently not up to date and are all several years old, please be patient and wait until the re-written versions are up as the story will be a bit messed up if  you read it all through as it is now.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

A day has passed.

It was a few minutes left before the first class of the day would start. Cady had just arrived and gotten seated on the same bench Y/N sat waiting on. It only took a short greeting before Cady started talking, understanding Y/N's curious expression.

"Aunty told me she'd help you get a ticket to! But she would also love it if you did some work at the shop again for a few weeks, she didn't promise anything but she said it might make her pay for it fully if you're lucky!" she revealed. "Of course, you don't have to. If you don't have time to or want right now she said she would understand, but you know it would help a bunch if you did" she added with a soft sigh.

"she'd really do that for me? No way! You're not joking now? And I love helping out at the shop, I don't mind at all! Will it be when schools finished or did she want me to start now on weekends? You know I already know money doesn't grow on trees and for her to pay for us both, it's amazing really!" y/n replied, huge smile covering her face. "would I be doing the usual then?"

Cady gave her a shrug.

it wouldn't be the first time Y/N did some extra work for Cadys aunt. She worked with them almost every weekend last summer and was already familiar with what work she'd most likely be doing again.

"after were out of school I guess, we could talk to her later about it just to be sure beforehand. At least I'm fairly certain you will be helping with the cleaning and waitress a bit as you did last time" answered Cady before checking her wristwatch only to shoot up from her seat.

"Oh frick!" she loudly exclaimed to a very surprised Y/N.

"I forgot my books! Sorry Y/N but I've gotta bolt! See ya at lunch!" she said, shouting the last part as she already was disappearing into the crowd of other students.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

it turned out to be a busy and stressful day at school that day. In the end, Y/N had to postpone her visit by sending a text to Cady as they never got time to meet up at lunch. Cady hade replied an hour later telling her there wasn't a hurry. The rest of her day was spent pondering over what would become of them going to the concert.

And studying.

A lot of sudden last-minute studying.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Y/N had ultimately gotten quite a lot of time over to just think. After feeling satisfied with her studying and doing her homework, she had the entire afternoon to her own thoughts.

she figured she really wasn't that interested in this BTS band. She didn't care at all to be honest, not about them at least. But Cadys condition to her got her thinking. Cady. Her best friend and her aunt offered to pay for her to join in, to be able to go to her first k-pop concert. And Cady was beyond happy, no one could be oblivious to that. Not even attempting to become a little interested about them would definitely make Cady disappointed, probably sad even and she wouldn't be able to forgive herself for turning such a positive experience into a sour one for her friend. Even if she couldn't get into this BTS band, she would at least do her best pretending that she liked them. Since they seemed so important to her friend, that would be the least she could do.