HEY PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAVED THIS, PLEASE LOOK OVER HERE!

Hi again! Long time no see? 2 years now huh, crazy... but enough of the chit chat!

If you see this, please refer to the end of chapter one of this book. It will explain everything!

Buuuuut if you don't want to go back, then have this -
Short summary☆〜↓↓↓↓↓

I'm now in the process of re-writing the entire story from scratch. Chapters will be longer and more detailed but will essentially follow the exact same story.

I've graduated, I've got a job now and I finally got time to sit down and come back to Wattpad and this story and I died of cringe reading it. I want to believe I've improved my writing so please, if you want to, you can read the beginning of the new version of this story!

I published the new (hopefully) improved ch 1 earlier today and I will begin to write the second chapter as soon as I can, please consider that it will take some time tough. Originally the chapters were short as hecc and honestly pretty bad, just read any other chapter than the first one and compare the two and you'll understand. Now they will be longer and contain much more detail and love, hopefully making settings and the characters/people seem more real and not as fanfic-y.

But that's essentially all I have to say for now.

Please comment or vote if you like my new writing, or just send me a message if you simply want to talk! I really want to get to know everyone who's joining me on this journey and I'd love to get some new friends in the process too!

I'll leave now, yeah finally! Byeeeeee :D