24

"Bye auntie! Bye Cady! See you both tomorrow!" echoed through the apartment. A small slam of a door followed and some swift footsteps ran down the set of stairs leading down to the exit.

It was roughly one and a half year since y/n had followed BTS to the airport and said her goodbyes. It had been more emotional than she had expected it to be, she was feeling rather blue for over a week after they left.

Who am I kidding? She was still sad she couldn't talk to them all in person anymore.

But things changed when she got a text, and then another, and another, and even more texts!

It began with /whatever member you bias the most/ but soon she had received texts from 6 un-known numbers too. She went from being really sad to extremely happy in a matter of minutes as she had tried to figure out which number was who.

"I still can't believe how they still manage to check up on me every day" she sighed as she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. "from Yoongi... isn't it pretty late over in Korea?" she thought but she checked out the message none the less.

It was a picture of the studio she'd grown to be familiar with over time. Not in the sense of that she'd been there in person, even if she probably was almost as familiar with it as if she'd actually visited though. Some papers were scattered on a table with a bunch of Korean words written on them.

This was the standard photo she's get from Yoongi, it was always photos of his work in the studio or short clips of him working, those also in the studio.

'isn't it really late? Please go to bed, this is the second time this week you're up at times like these' she wrote down. She thought for a second, did it sound like she was nagging him? She decided that it might be for the best and pressed send.

She put her phone down when she reached her bus stop. The bus was to come in a few minutes so she decided to look around a bit. Some cars were driving by, some people walked by on the other side of the road but other than that it was completely calm and still.

That was, until her phone started going off as crazy in her pocket.

"please don't tell me he woke the others up to irritate me" she thought. She had accidentally managed to tick Yoongi off in the past and it had ended up with the others and him teaming up to try spamming her phone frozen.

Spoiler ahead.,

It had worked.

And this was happening all over again right now. It's probably around 1 or 2 in the middle of the night over there but he still woke them up. And they all agreed? Shoot.

'if you don't stop this my phone might freeze again and I won't be able to show my bus ticket!!' she sent as she saw the bus approaching. The buss rolled up and just as she was to step on most of the buzzing stopped.

'this isn't over', six exactly the same messages were sent with a few seconds in between. She sighed and as she excepted, a seventh was received not much later.

'I'm sorry it happened again, I'll take their phones from them when they go to bed from now on' she smiled a bit at the text she'd gotten from Jin but quickly sent a text telling him it wasn't his fault. After all, he couldn't help he was asleep as it happened.

'you all should go to bed, or I'll get Cady and auntie to help me spam you the next time you have a meeting or practice' she sent out in the group chat and then she went to Yoongis contact again.

'I'm serious, you'll be angry in the morning and since you woke the others they'll probably too be cranky, go back to the dorm and try not wake them again and go to bed' she sent and finally put her phone down.

Her phone buzzed a few seconds later but she didn't check, she was pretty certain it was some short sarcastic reply anyway, and she didn't want to bother any of them more. Instead, she began thinking of her plans for the next day.

"I might have some time over to hang out with Cady tomorrow, we both start our work early tomorrow but well be off in 3 then" she thought. "and if its calm we might be able to leave early if we get back and do the dishes in the evening" she thought.

y/n and Cady had both been employed in Cady's aunts' café as soon as they had graduated. It had been like a dream, she worked with her two closest friends, yes, she was really close with auntie too. But nothing as close to as she was to Cady.

This was pretty much the dream come true. And she couldn't imagine a way she'd be happier than she was with her life right now.

Not in a million years.

A/N - A new start per say eh? i have no clue where i'm going with this but i'll figure it out, eventually xD if you have any thoughts feel free to comment or message me, i'd love to hear what you think of my new parts and if you still (if you did to begin with) like my writing or not.

if theres something you don't like, don't hesitate to tell me, i only want to be able to better myself and my writing for the future <3