13

In the end had she gotten to say a few words with the one she recognised as Jin. He had apologized for their behaviour since there had been a small fight when the youngest of them arrived to ask what was going on. y/n had assured them that it was fine as long as she got the book signed and then she declared she really had to leave. No one had seemed to notice though, that was, until she was stopped in the middle of turning around by the horse faced one of them dancing in the middle of the room.

"I'm you're hope, j-hope" he said and y/n just nodded. "yeah you've said so, as you signed the book" she said. She hadn't actually said a word to this guy but she had heard him talk to himself as he was handed Cady's book earlier. "you go,. Now?" he said then and y/n nodded again.

"She leaving!" he shouted and that caught everyone's attention. "I already said so, nice to meet you all but I NEED to leave now so byebye" she said and walked past j-hope to the door.

"will we see you?" asked V and y/n stopped. "I'd say no, this was a one-time thing, you're going back to Korea, right?" she said and let dimples translate. "I'll remember this though, remember me back" she said before rushing out through the doorway before exiting and just catching the bus.

She didn't even wait long enough to hear their reply.

--- next day ---

"I still can't get over it, you just left without me" said y/n to Cady over her phone. "I'm sorry! I can't help it! I met some new people and they offered to buy me food and they had to take an earlier bus and they were so nice and they'll also get out of school in the next 3 weeks and you know I'm weak for food and th,-" "I get it, they were cool, now chill down a step and breath while before talking again" said y/n.

"oh, and get ready, my aunt is driving us to the beach in an hour, no buts, you have to come along" said Cady from nowhere. "when did I agree on this?" asked y/n and sighed. "you know I hate the beach and water, I'll be the least funny person to bring" she said then.

"no choice, you're coming with" said Cady and hung up.

In the end had y/n packed her stuff and a parasol to hide in the shadows. She remembered the last time Cady had forced her to the beach, not bringing anything that would cast a shadow. It had been horrible. This time she was prepared for the worst. Time passed quickly while packing and she was soon sitting in the back of the car owned by Cady's aunt.

"only 50 minutes before were there" hyped Cady and y/n made a sarcastic 'woooo' before continuing her sulking by the window.

She had no idea why Cady was so hyped up about going to the beach, not even she had been in the highest moods last time they went to the beach. She remembered how she kind of ruined all the happy times and let go of the though after that. There was no reason to be in a too much of a bad mood before even getting there.

 There was no reason to be in a too much of a bad mood before even getting there