chapter 2

Heyyy its Grace Mayfield here!
I am 16 year old girl who is gay but god if people knew that my reputation would be ruined.
I have an older brother called Luke who is 20 years old.
I live with my mum Linda and my dad Marcus and my brother Luke.
Because of mum, dad and my brother all being famous we get a lot of money bu money won't buy me the one thing i want.
Mum and dad are both well-known actors and my brother is a well-known artist.
My mum and dad aren't homophobic thankfully but my brother is. i know if i came out to my parents they would accept me but I'm still scared to tell them.

Since i was 0 years old mum and dad have always nagged at me to join the acting industry, I've tried telling them i don't want to i want to join the dance industry(If that is an actual thing) I want to be a dancer when I'm older.

When i was 14 i was diagnosed with social anxiety. I've never liked crowds in the first place. It was when i was 6 years old me and mum went to a party to celebrate something i can't remember, she left me in a crowd whilst she was talking to old friends. i couldn't find her for what felt like an hour. Ever since then the anxiety got worse and worse and now I have social anxiety.

Also i a madly in love with crimson collage's cute  emo geek Kelly Ridgewood but my love won't be returned ever.