chapter 4

(Grace's pov)

my school life

my school life is amazing, liked by everyone, admired by teachers and one of the most popular girls in crimson college.
Beauty, brains and talent i say.

i hang around with my best friends Ashley who is part of the dance club like me, Lillian who is a cheerleader and Jacob who is part of the the football team.
we usually hang around the dance mainly usually to practice the dance for the summer showcase in September. I heard that Kelly and her band are in the summer showcase doing
covers of songs not sure which ones though.
the main subjects I'm good at are English, dance and french.
i hate attending lessons but i have to because mum and dad really want me to get good grades and i really don't want to disappoint them.
you know what my favorite thing about school is?
seeing the schools adorable Lil emo geek Kelly Ridgewood. in my opinion she is adorable. the only downside downside is that Ashley, Lillian and Jacob all bully her because of what Kelly's music taste, appearance and her clothes. what do I do? I join in, I don't know why I join in i don't mean to hurt her.

I wanna be that person in her life who tells her everything is gonna be okay, that person to kiss her scars and say i love you and never going to leave her but like that would ever happen.

I love how her brown hair is always curled. How some strands covers her beautiful sapphire eyes and her cute Lil lip piercing. seeing her in her daily outfit white t-shirt, red and black checkered jacket over the top, black ripped jeans and black converses , like mine, to top of the whole outfit.

my home life is okay. living in a big house with maids ready to do anything for you isn't as fun as you think. mistress this, mistress that.
it's so frustrating!
in my spare time i usually read and listen to music such as my chemical romance, panic !at the disco and twenty one pilots. if people knew i listened to that type of music i would be made fun off and i don't want that.
or I'm practicing dances for the summer showcase in September and its may now. my parents are always out practicing for movies and upcoming films and my brother is away at his studio from 10:00am -11:00pm teaching students who wants to do art for a career.