chapter 12

Grace's pov

why?

why Kelly?

As soon as I got close to you, you go and do this. By this point tears are streaming were strolling down my face. It's been 4 days since Kelly's suicide attempt and she still hasn't woken up, her heartbeat and pulse are average well back to how they should be.

"Hello miss how can I help you?" This receptionist had a strong welsh accent which I love.
"Um I've come to see Kelly Ridgewood" I say trying not to burst into tears.
"Certainly miss she is in room 474" I nod my head and smile and make my way to her room.
I walk into the room and surprised by what I saw.
I saw and nurse walking down the corridor
"She awake matron she s awake!"
The nurse gathers a few others making their way into room 474. After a few minute i am able to go inside. I see her lying in the white hospital bed with a wires and tubes attached to her hand. I'm about to close the door wen the receptionist walks in with some new clothes for Kelly.

"Miss Mayfield I have some information, Kelly needs to stay out of school for the last couple weeks of school, she also needs to take these tablet and keep and eye on her until you think she is stable" the receptionist, Gwen, informs me.
"Okay I will" I reply back
" I shall leave you two in peace now goodbye and I hope you get better Kelly" after that the door closes leaving us in silence I pull up a chair next to the bed. I look and see the deep wounds Kelly had on her wrists, I lift up her arms and kiss her wounds I felt the tears streaming down my face.

"Why Kelly?, why did you leave me?" I sob with no sign of stopping
"I got fed up with the amount of bullying I've gone through, the band having a go at me didn't help. The rejection from you made me feel worse, I thought you liked me but I guess not then my parents found out about me being gay and they didn't take it very well which pushed me over the edge"Kelly explained squeezing my hand

"Oh Kelly I'm so sorry about everything that has happened to you, please please please remember that I'm always gonna be here for you, I'm always on your side. I love you.
I love you the same way you love me, I never meant to hurt you all I wanna do is make you happy. Your confession shocked me and I wasn't sure what to do so I rejected you. I really hope you can forgive me" I sob into bed sheets
"Of course I forgive you" Kelly says rubbing the back of my head
"Will you become my girlfriend" I ask with hope
"yes!" Kelly exclaims excitedly
I lift myself up off the seat and put my face near hers
"Can I?" I smirk
"shut up and kiss me" Kelly giggles

I leaned in putting my lips on hers. They were soft and they just fit perfectly on mine. As we kissed it felt right and perfect. We pulled apart short of breathe but I was happy that this amazing girl in front of me was my girlfriend.
"I love you"
"I love you too"