chapter 10

Kelly's pov

"Grace I love you and I have for a while. I've put up with your bullying because I thought one day you would apologies for what you have done and you did. I thought there could be a chance for us. I'm telling you now I love you." I say letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.
"I'm I'm sorry the answer is no" Grace stutters then runs away.
Well thats just great. My friends hate me, Grace is gonna hate me and spread around that I'm gay.
I let out an annoyed sigh then enter my house and walk into the living room.
"you disgusting homosexual girl!" my mum shouts
"We've been living with a homosexual girl this whole time!" Dad screams.
"What are you on about?" I shout back, They heard the confession!
"We heard what you said to that girl outside, your no longer our daughter thank god were leaving for America" Mum evilly shouts
"W-what" I stutter
"Oh we got a call from America saying they need our help oh and were not coming back" they both grab their bags and leave, leaving me crying on the floor.

This is the worst day ever, first my friends hate me then Grace rejects me even after the mixed signals she gave me and now my parents.
Everyne hates me"
I GIVE UP!
I'M DONE
WHAT'S THE POINT OF LIVING IF EVERYONE HATES ME!

3rd person view
Kelly rushes into her bedroom pulling out the box of blades she kept hidden for many years. Once she found the sharpest one she rushes into the bathroom and looks in the mirror. Her eyes stained red and her cheeks covered in tears. She feels anger and sadness builds up. Using the blade she got from her room , she digs it into her wrists, 3 on the left, 3 on the right.

ONE
you're so pathetic

TWO
no one loves

THREE
did you really think Grace would date you

FOUR
you being gay is a sin for your family

FIVE
you deserve this

SIX
just die already

She watches as the blood dribbles down her arm with no sign of stopping. She uses the rest of her strength and grabs the bottle of pills from the bathroom cupboard an gulps them down in one gulp.
Kelly sits on her bathroom floor, her body slowly going numb.
She closes her eye hoping to not open them again.