chapter 15

Kelly's pov
*lunch time*

I just left music and I have been told to go gym.
Am I the only one going?
Am I in trouble?

"Kelly!" I hear Grace voice shout. I turn around and I am greeted by my girlfriends beautiful face.
"Are you going to the gym?" She asks
"Yeah not sure why though" I reply
"Oh it's a meeting for everyone who is taking part in the summer showcase" Grace replies. How come she knows but I didn't? just forget about it for now and just continue to the gym.

I walk into the gym with Grace and I look around to see Zoe and the band.

"Over here Kelly!" I hear Zoe's voice, I look around and spot her in the far corner of the room.

"Miss Mayfield because of Ashley's exclusion your dance will be a solo, is that okay?" A teacher asks Grace.
"Yes miss" Grace says the follows the teacher to the other side of the room.
I make my way over to the band I look to mike is staring very intensely at me
"you okay there Mike?" I chuckle
"Huh I'm okay don't worry" He replies, I must of caught him off guard.

"Ladies and Gentlemen listen up!"

*time skip to after the meeting*
The meeting was extremely boring all we were told about was the order of the performances, Grace is the second to last person to perform then it's me and the band performing last with our 3 songs king by Lauren Aquilina, still into you by paramore and shape of you acoustic by Ed Sheeran.

"Kelly can you come with me?" Grace requests, somethings up she avoiding my eyes she never does that.
"Uh sure" I reply following her to the anonymous place she was taking me, after a couple of minutes of walking I realize she is taking me to behind the school.
"Grace whats up?" I cautiously ask. My answer was her lips on mine. Oh how I missed the feeling of her lips on mine. I decide to kiss back which I can tell it made her happy. After 5 minutes of making out behind the school Grace replies to my question.
"Please don't be angry or hate me but I told Mike everything that has happened and i know you wanted to keep it secret but I.....I" She stuttered at the end, was that really what was bothering her
"Oh Grace Why would I be angry? I love you and I could never hate you plus I trust mike and I know her won't tell anyone else" I reply pulling her into a hug.
"come on Grace stop the teas you mascara is going to go everywhere"
"so is your eyeliner" she evilly chuckles back.
"That's only because off you crying twit" I chuckle pulling her into a hug+
We both collapsed to the floor and just sit in silence for the rest of lunch. surprisingly no one came to where we were hanging out.

*ring ring*
fucks sake I HATE that bell so much. I get up, helping Grace as well, then give her one last kiss and head towards my next lesson, math. Ugh the only fun part of that lesson is messing around and probably getting kicked out with mike.
Grace walks off in the opposite to me towards french and I head towards math

I make it to the lesson a little bit late but I don't care, I walk into the classroom earning a glare from the teacher, and walk to my seat next to mike.
Our task was something to do with fractions or whatever Mike and I never payed attention so we actually had no idea.
"So how have you been lately?" Mike asks
" I could be better lets just say a lot has happened lately" I reply, I somehow knew what he was gonna say next, that grace told him everything that has happened.
"Grace told me what happened to you over the years and I know about your attempt." Mike whispers "Please don't be angry with Grace or me"
"Why would I be angry? I trust you" I giggle his reaction is priceless
"your seriously not annoyed" Mike whispers again
"No of course not plus if Grace in unavailable I can talk to you" I giggle and start looking at the questions we were given half an hour ago.
"Well I feel honored you trust me and I'll keep it a secret so don't worry" Mike chuckles
I give him the pencil I was using with a evil grin on my face
"I'll give you £10 if you chuck this at miss" I evilly chuckle
"your on" He chuckles back
I watch as he chucks the pencil at the teacher who expects nothing. It hits her right in the head which causes me and mike to burst out laughing.
"DO YOU TWO FIND THIS FUN!?!?!" She screams
"Are you seriously blind of course we find this funny" Mike and I say at the same time wiping tears from our eyes from laughing.
"GET OUT NOW!" She screams again even more angry.
Mike and I stand up and walk out the classroom laughing our heads off again.

"Music club room?" I ask still laughing
"HELL YEAH!" Mike sighs "Ah that was so funny my stomach hurts fro laughing"
"Same dude same" I sigh holding my stomach
"Anyway race you there" Mike shouts and sprints off
"Hey wait for my idiot" I shout running after him.