chapter 3

Kelly's POV( point of view for people who don't know)

My school life

Hmm if i had to describe my school life i would say incredibly boring. literally the only lessons i enjoy are drama, music and English. I'm terrible at other subjects. I'm basically a lost cause. Half the time i skive lessons with Zoe , my best friend as well as band member, Rickey and mike skive with us.
us 4 always have a laugh when we are together, we know how to cheer each other up on bad days. Were like a mini family, Rickey and Zoe are the parents and me ans Mike and the immature teenage children.

we all are the only members of the music club and we are the only people who gets a key to the music practice room aka our hang out room.
highlight of any school day for me is seeing Grace,her beautiful emerald eyes,  her beautiful brown hair that's always in a side braid, that crop top she wears that shows off her figure perfectly and  a denim jacket to top that off,
A short black pencil skirt that shows off her legs and black converses to top of the whole outfit.
AHHH! she is so perfect i wish she was mine. i love her but she will never know that.I want Grace to be the girl to kiss my scars and tell me everything is going to be okay. I want her to tell me she loves me and she will never leave me but that's never going to happen.
The downside of college life is that Grace, Lillian, Ashley and Jacob (the popular kids)

always bully me but sometimes i look at Grace and she gives me a look that says I'm sorry.
Does she really feel sorry  for me?

now my home life on the other hand is chaos. I'm usually at home alone with Zoe watching films, playing video games such as call of duty or we are practicing with Mike and Rickey.
I feel bad for Zoe because she is the only straight one in the band. Mike and Rickey are together then there's me who dreams of having a relationship like theirs
When I'm home alone by myself i usually just sit in my room reading and listening to music such as My Chemical Romance, Panic at the disco, falling in reverse and more.

when my parents are at home i usually sit in the kitchen looking after dad who is stressed out and listen to mum rant about everything. They're usually home every 3 months. it annoys me they just don't care about their child.

well that's the chapter. The chapter i have made so far are a get to know the characters chapters. The chapter after this one is gonna be a get to know grace chapter then the story will officially start.