chapter 5

(Now the story will officially start)

Kelly pov

Joys
Monday morning at the hell hole crimson college surrounded by people who bully me and hate me for no reason. At least i have Zoe and the band to cheer and of course I get blessed b seeing Graces beautiful face.
I get out of my bed as the alarm goes off playing mama by my chemical romance extremely loud. I brush my hand through my hair realizing how dirty it is. Ugh nope can't deal with dirty hair. I head into the bathroom and turn on my shower. I start playing The shadow side by Andy black. I'm about to get into the shower when i get a call.

"Hello?" i grumble
"Hey it's Zoe, I'm here with Rickey and mike and we are on our way to your house so be ready
when we get there!" Zoe shrieks then hangs up.
Crap!
I jump into the shower making sure my hair and body is clean. Once I finished my shower I get out and dry my hair as quickly as possible then change into so comfortable clothes for today, Black jeans, black converses, white t-shirt and a panic at the disco jacket on top. once my hair is completely dry I brush it then curl it.. Next I brush my hair, put my makeup on which is basically eyeliner and black lipstick. I put my lip piercing on my lip then run int my room grabbing my school bad and rushing downstairs out of breathe.

"Kelly dear are you okay?" I hear my mother, Linda, ask me
"Zoe and the band are coming over so i had quickly have a shower, dry my hair, do my makeup, put clothes on and rush downstairs to see you before you leave" I grumble in one big breathe.
"Oh dear that's sweet you want to see us off"my father chuckles
"of course I do, I'm not going to see you for 3 months so i wanna make sure I see you before you" I sigh
mum and dad both pull me into a hug, kissing my on the forehead then pick up their bags and leave. I felt relived when they left. I stopped smiling and head into the kitchen making some quick toast. I'm about to sit on sofa when the doorbell goes. that would be Zoe and the band. I grab my bag and keys then head towards the door. I put my headphones into my phone and start listening to the first song on the playlist, kids in the dark. I open the door to be greeted by the band. I close the door locking it behind me then start walking down the path towards college.

Once we make it to school we all head our separate ways towards our lockers. As I walk down he corridor I see the person I've been wanting to see, Grace. My heart sped up beating 2x faster then before. I look over again to see Ashley, Lillian and Jacob over there as well. As I walk past them I feel someone pull my headphones out then I feel Lillian push me to the floor. I felt a punch to the stomach from Jacob then a kick to the back from Ashley. I let out groans of pain as they continue kicking and punching me.
"STOP IT!" I hear a voice shout. I look up and see Grace putting out a hand to help me up. I took her hand feeling how soft her skin is. I get up up and say thank you then sprint to my locker in confusion. why did she help? she has never done that before. I open my locker and grab my guitar, planner and pencil case. I close it and make my way towards the music room. I need to tell the band about what happened,

*time skip to after Kelly told then what happened*
"The heck! she has never done that before!" Zoe shrieks not caring about her purple hair going everywhere
"lets keep an eye on her for now to see if it was just for today or if she is gonna continue acting like that from now on"Rickey  sighs putting his arm around my shoulder.
"well lets practice to take our mind off things"Mike giggles then heads to his drums set to set up. we all start to set up our instrument and in matter of seconds we already practicing.

*time skip*

the bell goes signalling  the end of the school day.we 4 always skip lessons to mess around in the music room and the best part is that the teachers allow us to 'practice'.
"that was fun same time tomorrow?" I evilly giggle
"Of course!" Zoe giggles back with an evil tone. I look to mike and Rickey and they nod in agreement.
"okay well see you tomorrow" I shout walking and the room towards my lockers
"Wait Kelly!" I hear Zoe shout
Yesssssssssss" I sarcastically reply
"Are your parents home?" she asks
"no when are they ever home?" I reply
"well i have bought the new free! anime DVD. if you let me come over we can watch it together." Zoe suggest
"Oh my god when and where did you get that?!?!" I shriek back. I love free! so much(so do I Kelly)
"That's not important so can I come over?" Zoe pouts
"of course I need to see that!" I shout grabbing Zoe's arm and running towards my locker shoving my guitar inside and slam the door. Of we go back home to watch the new Free!.

Well that's the newest chapter. Sorry its taken a long time to updated been going through some things at the moment but I am able to updated again. I hope you enjoyed it.