chapter 13

Kelly's pov

both stayed off school for the last 2 weeks but sadly have only a week off

Grace and I are dating!
She is finally mine!
Since the attempt Grace and I have become closer, we care about each other more than anything. I love her with all my heart.
When we go back to school, in a weeks time I told Grace I would like to keep our relationship a secret right now. I've lost my friends and family and I don't want to lose anything else.

Right now Grace and I are cuddled up on my sofa watched pirates of the Caribbean in peace until the doorbell rang. I go to get up but I'm stopped by Grace
"Babe I'll get it you need to rest" Grace requests then walks off towards the front door. After a minutes of silence i shout to Grace.
"WHO IS IT?"
"Come to the door and find out" Grace shouts back, that's is a little concerning she would never say stuff like that. Any way I get up and make my way to the door. Once I saw who it was I collapsed to the floor, tears falling down my face, it was my dad.
"Kelly" He sighs
"What do you want? I growl
He gave me a look thats says I want to say just the two of us.
"Grace can you give us a minute?" I say
she hesitates but gives in giving a kiss on the cheek before leaving

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened before and how I acted last time I saw you. I heard about your attempt and that snapped me back to reality, you love who you love and looks like you found yourself someone, shes a real lucky girl Kelly. your my daughter and you always will be. I love you. I'm not asking for you to forgive me just to remember I support you." Dad sobs into his hands. I rush over to him and pulling him into a hug.
"Dad I forgive you, I forgive you now stop the tears" I giggle because I remember when I was little and I broke mom's watch and I was crying my eyes out and mum told me 'now stop those tears we all make mistakes'

"You really forgive me?" Dad sobs with a hint of shock in his voice.
"Yes I do now pull yourself together"I laugh pulling his hands away from his face.
"What about mum?" I ask
"She still doesn't want to accept that her daughter, shes being very pathetic about this" Dad sighs
"Well as long as you accept me then I'm happy" I exclaim
" A little surprise for your birthday coming up, since you were young I've been putting money on a hidden bank account for you so as an early birthday present here's a credit card that has the money on spend the money wisely.
"Thank you dad!" I shout giving him another hug. After a few seconds dads phone goes

*2 minutes*

"Sorry that was company saying my breaks over and I need to go back" Dad says getting ready to leave.
"Come here let me write my phone number on your hand" I write my number and watch as dad walks off. I close the door and walk back into the living room smiling.

"What you smiling about?" Grace looks at me confused
"Well probably because my dad just apologized for the way he acted and he accepted me being gay and us dating, he also gave us the credit card that he has bee putting money on since I was young!" I squeal
"Oh my god Kelly thats amazing!" Grace squeals back
"Yeah but now i wanna cuddle can we" I pout giving my best puppy dog eyes
"Of course come here" Grace orders in a joking way. I skip over to the sofa intertwining myself in her arms.