chapter 11

Grace's pov

Why did I reject her? I love her, I just ruined my chances of getting together with her. The only thing I know I know is I'm walking back to Kelly's house to see if she will give me a second chance. I guess the sudden confession really surprised me and I didn't know how to react.
After 5 minutes of walking I make it back to the Kelly's house. I walk up to her front door and give it a couple knocks. no one answers. I realize that the door is already slightly open so I just walk in closing it behind me.
"Kelly!" I shout hoping to get her attention. I look through the living room and kitchen but no sign of her. I guess she is upstairs. I walk up some old broken stairs that was in front of the front door. I walk straight forward towards a room that had many posters of mcr, p!atd and top. That was definitely Kelly's room.

I sprint into the room expecting to see Kelly but instead I see blades spread across the floor.
Suddenly it occurred to me what she was doing, she was trying to kill herself.

I sprint out of her room and towards the bathroom. I smash open the door and dial 999.
"This is 99 how can I help?"
"SEND AN AMBULANCE QUICKLY MY FRIEND IS LYING IN THE BATHROOM WITH BLOOD COMING OUT OF HER WRISTS WITH NO SIGN OF STOPPING" I shout
"Calm down now where do you live?"
"**** street, now hurry!" I hang up the phone and pull Kelly onto my lap caressing her waiting for the ambulance.
"Hello? anyone here?" A voice shouts a few minutes after the call
"Upstairs quickly!" I shout. I move out of the way and let the paramedics do their job. I hope she will be okay.

now that was an intense chapter and I'm sorry for how short it is