Chapter 7

Grace's pov

I wake up feeling determined to form that friendship with Kelly.
I hop out of bed and run into the bathroom into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and do my makeup. Once I done that I run into m room to find my outfit for today white vest top, black and white checkered jacket, black ripped jeans and black converses. Sometimes you wanna be different. I grab my bag and head downstairs. before I leave through I see melanie wearing her normal clothes, she hands me a black beanie and tells me it will go nicely with the outfit which I agree it does. She also tells me she will be leaving tonight so I hug her then leave through the front door.
I make it to school now my mission begins. After 5 minutes of searching I find her, Kelly Ridgewood, walking towards the music room. not surprised. I'm about to call her name but get interrupted.

"Kelly!" I hear Zoe shout and running towards Kelly, her purple hair flying everywhere
does she ever brush it?
I saw Kelly smile as Zoe but her smiled drops when she sees me. That hurt but I'm still determined to create this friendship.

*bell rings*

dammit it'll have to wait until later. At least the day starts ff with a good lesson, English.
I walk to my locker and put my stuff away, I only need a pencil case. I slowly walk to English thinking of a way to talk to Kelly.
As i turn into the English classroom i see Kelly sitting in a seat. She actually showed up for a lesson. I look at the smart bored to see that there is a seating plan. My stomach flips when I see who I am sat next to. Kelly Kelly Ridgewood!
I look over to her and she has a smile smile on her lips, I secretly hope she is smiling about me sitting next to her but i doubt that.
I walk over to my seat as the lessons starts.
"Okay ladies and gentlemen new term new subject and for this term we will be doing Shakespeare" as the teacher blabbers on about something I feel a tap on my arm.

"Don't you think she looks tired all time? I mean she looks too old to teach" Kelly quietly sniggers which causes me to giggle quietly. For the rest of the lesson Kelly and I mess around not paying attention at all. I 'm surprised we didn't get told off.
" Ladies and gentlemen before you leave I'm going to tell you your partner for this Shakespeare project." I was to busy packing away my stuff I zone out not paying attention is hear my name.
" Grace you are being partnered with Kelly Ridgewood" I felt my heart stop then speed up 10x faster. I look over to Kelly who is blushing but has a surprised expression on her face as ell.
"Problem ladies?"
"No miss!" Kelly and I shout at the same time.
" Class dismissed!"

As everyone leaves the classroom I pull out my phone out of my pocket pulling Kelly to the side
"Here's my number just in case you wanna chat and don't worry you can text or call me for stuff other than school work"
I wink at her handing over my phone number then walking off,

*later that night*

Kelly- Hey its Kelly from English
Grace- heyyyyy you alright?
Kelly- I guess so. So about the project who's doing what?
grace- Hmm how about you come over to mine tomorrow and we will work on the project,sound good?
Kelly- yeah that's great! where do you live and what time?
grace- I live at *****road and will 12 do? that's a reasonable time for a Saturday right?
Kelly- that's okay for me. well I am really tired so I'm gonna go. see you tomorrow!
Grace- kay byeeeee!