The truths

None of the chapters are showing up when I publish them so I just put like three chapters into one.

The last chapter was a bit of a cliff hanger I guess. But anyways enjoy!

Cameron's P.O.V

Izzy is a legit little sister. Not only is she my little sister but she is my best friend (don't tell Nash), my bug, and my teammate. I knew Nash was gonna flip when he realized Izzy was my sister. I have a lot of explaining to do and it is going to be rough. Sure I don't really remember my parents but I still love and miss them.

"Izzy you Bri and Bails can head up to the room we will be there in just a minute." I tell Izzy. Brianna and Bailey have been best friends with Izzy forever so they are my friends even if we have only met just now. Izzy nonstop talks about them. "Kk Cam see yah in a few, bye Nash!" Izzy says and waves as she drags the girls out by the wrists.

Brianna's P.O.V

Izzy talked to the Cameron Dallas like an old time friend and he was totally chill. "what in the hell was that izzy!" I yell as we get in the car with George. "What do you mean? you didn't have fun?!" Izzy says with concern in her eyes. "What? oh no Izzy I'm sorry I didn't mean that! I had legit the best time ever. But you and Cameron Dallas talked like old time friends." I said to her. Izzy and George did a we know something that you don't glance. Then Izzy turned to me and said, "yah well could we talk all about this at the hotel." "uh fine but I'm so confused." I say back. I turn to Bailey remembering she was still here. "how was meet and greet Bails?" I ask her. "OMG fricking amazing!" she practically yells. "haha I think Espinosa was checking out your ass!" Izzy says. When she says that her and George glance at each other and laugh. Bailey turns red and says, "No he wasn't! Well maybe he was. OMG was he actually!!" just as she finishes freaking out we arrive at the hotel. Once we thank George we race to the elevator. Izzy stops and says she is going up the stairs because try are faster. I think she just doesn't like elevators. But us being us we make it a race. As Izzy races off we hop into the elevator. When we get to the room I find izzy reading a book on the couch with a fuzzy blanket on looking as if she had been there for hours. "yah yah what ever, so the stairs are faster big whoop!" Bailey says to Izzy as Izzy laughs and gets up. "So now are you going to explain?" I ask her. "actually I have someone that's coming over in a few so could you wait till they get here?" she asks. Either she is stalling or they are important to this story. We all change into comfy clothes. As soon as we finish there is a bunch of yelling and laughing coming from the next door room. "Oh they're here!"Izzy says as she walks to the door. "Izzy that's someone else's room!" I say. "Oh yah I know..." As soon as she opens the door on the other side are.....

The last chapter was left at a cliff hanger but I think you can figure it out ! thanks to all of you who read this, it might not be great but what ever!

Izzy's P.O.V

As I opened the door to 9 crazy boys the boys calmed down immediately and the girls stood still with their mouths wide open. The boys and girls had the same awed face. Cam, Matt, Hayes, and I just laughed. "What the hell!" Bri yelled. "I was just about to say the same thing!" Jack Gilinsky says. "well um hey guys I'm Izzy, this is Brianna, and this here is Bailey." I introduced them. The boys and girls still just stood there with mouths open. "Guys close your mouths or you'll catch flies." I say. They all blush and move around a bit. "not to sound rude or anything but why are you in our room?" Taylor asks. "Because my lovely brother got my hotel room right next to his, and I came to ask him something." I say as I turn to Cam. "WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT CAM?!" everyone yells almost at the same time. Cam turns to the wild boys and tries to calm them down. Tries being the key word there. He finally gets them to sit on the bed and floor. I put Brianna and Bailey next to the boys they like most. Brianna is next to Taylor(her favorite is Cameron but he's standing) and Bailey is next to Matt. I stand next to Cam. He lifts his hand in front of me and i slap my hand into his and squeeze it. Then Cam begins, they all listen intently in awe. Every time Cam pauses I squeeze his hand and he looks at me, smiles halfheartedly and continues. By the end everyone looks sad, but it doesn't last long. Brianna and Bailey yank me into the room slamming the door closed as I see Nash and Taylor sit Cam down. "IZZY WHEN EXACTLY DID YOU WANT TO TELL US THIS!" Brianna and Bailey yell. I look up at them and almost yell back, "What do you mean? I planned on telling you now, which I did!" "You only told us because you kind of had to!" Brianna yells. "You want to know why I didn't tell you?! I didn't want to be known as Cameron Dallas' sister. I want people to here the name Izzy and think of me, not Cam!" I yell as my eyes start to water. "Cam doesn't visit that often because crazy fans find out some how! I miss him like every day, and I told you because I am hoping you like me cause of me and I can trust you!" By the end I am pretty much crying. Bailey's eyes go wide and she rushed over to me and engulfs me into a hug. Brianna says, "wow Izzy I had no idea. I am so sorry for flipping out on you. I realize this is sort of hard for you and I 100% love you for you not for Cameron." "It's okay Bri you didn't know. And thanks guys." We headed back to the boys room and when we walked in all heads turned. Cam ran up to me and asks, "Izzy what happened? are you okay? Were you crying?" He hugs me and looks down expecting an answer. "II'm alright Cam. I was crying but I'm really fine. I promise.