Chapter 30

Brianna's P.O.V

Izzy and Jack share some kinda look and Izzy gets up. Literally her and Jack remind me of twins. They know things about each other that the other one didn't even know. Izzy officially has about 8 brothers and one kid that loves her a heck of a lot. Izzy and Jack head back to the room leaving me and Cam alone. I don't even know what happened but I just started crying. His face filled with concern and I laughed and cried at the same time.

"Brianna, why are you crying?" Cam says while hugging me. "I honestly don't know! I think I just feel terrible." I say looking up at him. "What do you mean?" he asks obviously confused. I have been feeling the guilt burn inside of me for the past day and a half. "Cameron, the only reason your here is because of me. I am the reason you have a bullet hole in your side!" Cam sits farther up and his face changes from concerned to infuriated. "Brianna, don't even start. Not a single part of this was your fault! It was my decision! Don't think things like that ever again, promise?" his face was red and I was almost scared. He had never ever yelled at me like that before. I think Cam saw the horrified look on my face because he softened and pulled me in for a hug. "Bri. I am so sorry. I really just don't want you to be blaming yourself for any of this." I nodded and we fell asleep in minutes.

Izzy's P.O.V

Me and Jack walked out of the room to give them their time. On the way to my room we grabbed some chips. Once we got back to my room we just sat down in silence and ate. "CRAP!" I yelled breaking the silence and giving Jack a minor heart attack. "Haha, Sorry Jack, I forgot to text Nash about Cam." he laughed and just nodded. I texted Nash and Jack texted the rest of the boys.

IM- Hey Nash! I am feeling so much better. I just wanted to let you know that Cam is awake and okay. Text me when you're gonna stop by!

After about two minutes I just put my phone down and started to settle into sleep. It was very unlike Nash to not answer....