Chapter 20

Kerissa's P.O.V
I was frantically pacing our room waiting for word on Izzy, Nash, Cameron, and Brianna. Brent kept grabbing my hand and sitting me down but I couldn't sit. We were sitting silently in the hotel room when my phone rang. I jumped a mile high and ran around trying to find it. FOUND IT. "Guys it's Nash!" I yell over to everyone. "Hey Kris?" yes Nash is alive! "Yah Nash? Thank god your okay! When are you guys getting here." I frantically ask. "We, aren't." He says with sadness in his voice. The boys are asking what he is saying an I put my finger up and walk into my room. "What the hell do you mean WE aren't gettin here? WHAT HAPPENED?" I accidentally yell. "Just come to the hospital with Bailey and the rest of the boys, K?"he asks. "Yah okay fine." I reply. "Bye Kris see you when you get here." "Bye, Nash and we will be there in 10." I hang up and whip open the door to the boys room. "We have to get to the hospital, NOW!" I yell as I run around to make myself presentable in public. In less than 5 minutes we are all in the limo heading to the hospital. I am holding Bailey because she is crying. I mean her 'boyfriend' could be seriously hurt and our best friends could be really hurt. I am shaking as we arrive to the hospital. All the boys and me and bailey rush out of the car. We run up to the desk and yell names to the desk lady. "Guys! Guys shut up!" I yell. Calmly I face the lady who looks horrified, "We are hear to see a Cameron Dallas, Brianna Macollem, Matthew Espinosa, and Isabella Menvella please." The lady looks down at her computer, "Yah you guys are going to have to go to the waiting room they can't have visitors yet." I thank her and herd the boys over to where I see Nash pacing back and forth and Matt. Wait Matt? Bailey notices him too and cries running to him and leaping into his arms. He hugs her tight and she cries into his neck. I make my way over to Nash. I grab him by the shirt and stop him from pacing. "Nash you better be ready to explain why my best friends are in the emergency room." He nods his head but never lifts his eyes off the ground. We walk over to an empty table and sit down. He finishes the story with tears in his eyes. I stand up and hug him. This poor kid is an absolute disaster. Izzy is killing him. "Relatives and friends here for Isabella Menvella." Poor women was surrounded by 11 teenagers running at her. "Oh alrighty well Izzy" .....

Well Izzy what?! Thanks for all the reads <B I haven't done a Kerissa P.O.V for a long time so thought I should mix it up!