Chapter 60

Izzy's P.O.V

I stepped in the limo and handed George the paper. He read it and started the car.

"You look dashing today Ms.Izzy." He says looking in the rear view mirror at me. While slipping on my heels I look up at him.

"Dashing?" I giggle. He laughs with me. "Thanks though! Do have any idea what this place is that we're going?" I ask finally getting the dumb heels on. He just shrugs but doesn't make eye contact.

After 15 minutes of driving through the city we pull up to a huge restaurant. For a second I thought we were eating at the White House! There's paparazzi lining the entrance.

"George, what the hell is this?" I ask looking out the window at all the cameras. Every time someone got out of their car thousands of flashes went off.

"Yah, I'm not really sure why there is paparazzi here. A bunch of famous people must be eating here tonight. Well looks like I'll be playing body guard!" He says sliding on a pair of black sunglasses. He gets out of the car and opens my door. A huge wave of flashes go off as I step out of the car. "Here yah go kid! These might be helpful. They go with your outfit, kinda." George says handing me a pair of RayBans. I laugh and put them on. He stands in front of me while we go into the building.

At the door George leans down to my ear so that I could hear him over all the people.

"Call me when you're coming back, k?" I nod my head yes. "Oh and have fun kid!" He says. I laugh and agree to have fun. He holds out a fist and I knuckle bump it before fully walking into the restaurant. When the doorman, dude, person opens the big white double doors you are pulled into a massive lobby sort of thing. It's probably bigger than my pool. Right in the center is a large fountain. There are elegantly dressed people with small glasses of wine roaming around greeting others. I clutch the small purse and look around for Nash. It isn't hard to pick him out of the crowd. He is awkwardly standing by himself in front of the fountain looking around ever so often. He is in a sharp black suit with a navy blue tie. I purposefully walk right by him three times in a row until I'm dumbfounded that he hasn't noticed me yet. I walk right up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He jumps and goes to take my arms off him but realizes its me. He does his million dollar smile and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I'm really sorry about all these people! I didn't know that Channing Tatum was having a small banquet here tonight." Nash says while rubbing the back of his neck. Is that just something guys do when they're nervous?

"Hell to the no! Channing sexy Tatum is here?!" I say jumping up and down a little. "That is so cool!" I say looking around. Nash starts to laugh really hard at my mini fangirl moment. "Sorry, sorry, I can't help it! He is the closest thing to a god I think!" I say lightly pushing Nash's shoulder to get him to stop laughing.

"It's okay. I thought it was cute! May I escort you to your table madam?" Nash asks with a posh accent. I laugh and grab his hand while he leads us into a large dinning room. We stop at a small table looking out over the beach. Nash pulls out my chair and bows. I laugh and sit down while thanking him. After Nash sits down I the purse to him.

"Why are you giving me this?" He asks.

"I always tell you not to buy me stuff! So since you bought that you can have it." I say looking at my menu. After a few seconds of him not saying anything I look up at him. He is just sitting there with a smirk on his face. "What?" I ask.

"Well you know, I bought that dress too so are you gonna give it to me?" He asks leaning back in his chair. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Yeah, you can have it, right after dinner." I say continuing to look at my menu. "Right after?" He asks leaning forward onto the table. I put the menu back down and lean forward as well. "Give or take 20 minutes." I say smirking. He groans and sits back in his chair. I stick my tongue out at him before sitting back. He makes a püma face and I start to laugh really loud. I try to cover my mouth so it's quieter. He chuckles at my outburst of laughter. Finally controlling myself I order my food with Nash.