Chapter 22

Taylor's P.O.V

I put Nash through all this the first time but now he has to go through it again. He started to yell in the waiting room and I didn't really know how to calm him down. "Nash? Bro they are going to be okay. You did all you could." I pay his back as he stops screaming. "Im sorry man. I love them all way to much for this." He says leaning back in his chair. "It's cool don't apologize to me." I say as I stand up. "Dude we are gonna head out. Stay here and help Iz through this. Call one of us if Cam wakes up or Brianna." We bro hug and as the rest of us walk out I hear the faint sounds of Nash crying. This sucks for all of us but even more for Nash. His best friend and his best friends girlfriend are unconscious and the girl he loves is depressed and has a concussion. Rough.

Brianna's P.O.V

All I could hear was a machine beeping and the door open and close every so often. I pry open my eyelids to find myself in a hospital room? Why am I here. Then it all hits me in one big rush. Cameron! I turn my head slightly and find a motionless body in the bed next to me. I strain to see his face. Oh no, it's Cam. Why isn't he moving? Where is Izzy? Is he alive? I try to sit up and I gasp as a pain shocks up my entire chest. A nurse walks in, "Oh honey lay back down! You have a broken rib and fractured ankle. Also you had to receive stitches in some of your wounds. I will call the boy that's waiting here for you. What boy my boyfriend is right here? Thats when a tear stained Nash busts in the door. He walks over and tears start to slip from his eyes. "Nash why are you crying?" I ask. "What do you mean. I am partially the reason you are here. And Izzy is pretty much depressed and Cam's condition isn't known!" He says the last part slightly harsh then walks over to a chair and puts his head between his knees. "Brianna I am so sorry. I have been here for 7 hours and I am scared for you guys." 7 hours! He needs a break. "Nash go back to the hotel and send one of the boys. He shakes his head no. "Yes! You can't stay here for 7 hours straight freaking yourself out. Go back! Just call Taylor or Shawn and go sleep." I look into his eyes making sure he knows I am not kidding. He sighs and gets up. "Oh and Nash?" He turns around to face me. "Could you tell Izzy I am okay and to stop worrying about Cam?" He nods his head and walks out with his eyes down. I am just glad he is heading back. 7 hours is way to long.