Chapter 35

Before I start this chapter I just want everyone to know they should read my new fan-fiction Certain (Taylor Caniff fan fiction) thanks lovelies!

Izzy's P.O.V

I hate everything right now. But I am done with all of this Nash shit. He needs to know that we can be friends and that I don't hate him. Every time he looks at me I feel like my insides collapse. His eyes are empty an hurt.

"Nash!" I run over to him as he walks out of the elevator. He jumps and looks around. When he sees me coming over to him I can see his eyes widen.

"Izzy? Why are you talking to me?" Nash asks really confused. It has been two days since I was released and I haven't really talked to him since.

"I need to talk to you for a sec!" I say reaching him. He just nods his head and looks at me as if I'm not really there. "I want to you to know I don't hate you. Whatever anyone else has

said I don't hate you. I miss hanging out with you." He smiles and holds his arms out for me. I laugh and hug him.

"Thanks Izzy for a while I thought you weren't ever going to talk to me. Cam, Brianna, Bailey, Taylor, Matt, and Kerissa haven't really been on the friendliest terms with me. I miss my best friends." I feel a pang of guilt. It is partially my fault that all of his friends aren't really talking to him.

"Well I'm heading over to pick up Hayes, Brianna, and Cam from the hospital if you want to come?" I ask. Honestly I hope he comes. The other boys are at some meet and greet. Aaron was going to come but he isn't feeling well. He smiles and nods. We walk out to the limo. George looks utterly surprised when me and Nash get in alone. I just nod my head and he drives to the hospital. Me and Nash talk about everything the whole ride there.

"Cameron Alexander," I hear Brianna scolding Cam from outside their door, " pick this crap up! We are leaving." I giggle at her and open the door. Brianna is in the bathroom gathering the stuff in there while Cam is running around picking up clothes and chargers and phones. I cough and they look up and Cam looks angry.

"I'll uh be right back Izzy." Nash says. I nod and he walks out awkwardly.

"What is he doing here?!" Cam whisper yells. I walk over and help pick stuff up.

"I decided I would just live with being his friend. Thats obviously all he thought we were before anyways." Brianna steps out of the bathroom and through a everything into a bag.

"So you are just forgiving him?" she asks sitting down. Uh great.

"No. I am not just looking past that, but I'm not going to hate him forever because of it." I say sitting down next to her. "So could you guys just forgive him because honestly I am the reason he lost his best friends." They both nod and I help grab some bags and we all head out.