Wake up

Cam's P.O.V
I woke up still holding Izzy and with Brianna's arms wrapped around my waist and her head in my back. You know what, I could get used to this. I reach over Izzy and grab my phone. It's 8:37 great I can't get up because if Izzy came to in the night and is just sleeping she'd kill me. So I try to get comfortable again but I move Brianna a bit. "shit" I say under my breath. Then I hear Bri giggle, "It's okay Cam I was already awake." "oh good I didn't want to wake you or Izzy up." I roll to my back and look at Brianna. Her green eyes are piercing and her perfectly waved hair that is randomly placed around her face is beyond beautiful. "Is Izzy even conscious?" She asks as I take my eyes away from her face. "I'm not sure but if she is just sleeping she will kill me if wake her up." I turn to look at Izzy. she looks so fragile and pale. This sucks. Brianna thinks I'm a good brother but look at Izzy. She is living proof I suck. "you don't suck." Brianna says. Crap, why do I keep saying these things out loud. I hear Brianna laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask. "you said that out loud too!" We both start laughing until I get nailed in the face with a pillow. "Would you love birds shut the hell up!" Kerissa yells muffled with her face in her pillow. That just makes me and Brianna laugh harder. Then Brianna's face gets serious. "She hasn't woken up yet. We woke up Kerissa who is probably the deepest sleeper ever." She looks down at her hands. "I have faith in her, she is the strongest person I know." I say as I lift her chin up. I hop off the bed and put my hands out for Brianna to grab. She smiles and pulls herself off the bed with my hands. "Come on." I tell her grabbing her hand and leading her towards my door. "Where are we going?" She asks as we reach the door. "I have to tell Nash what happened. I'm pretty sure they are either best friends or he likes her. Either way I should tell him. And I gotta call George to take Izzy to the hospital." she just nods her head and we open the door. I walk over to Nash's bed and shake him. He moans and swats me away. "Nash it's about Izzy." I must have sounded pretty concerned because he sat up fast and asked what happened. I told him what happened and he leaped off the bed and ran towards the girls room. I grab Brianna's hand and together we race after Nash. We stop in our tracks to find Nash standing and staring at Izzy laying in the bed. Izzy you really need to wake up soon.

Oh man this is intense....thanks for reading everyone!