Chapter 57

Izzy's P.O.V
After I left Brianna I walked down to the Jack's room and plopped onto Johnson's lap.
"Haha hi Izzy!" He said looking up from his phone.
"Hi. Hey do you know what time the meet and greet is tomorrow?" I asked him sitting next to him.
"Hmm...Um I think it starts at like 9." He said before looking back down at his phone. "Yah 9." He said after a minute. Right after someone knocked on the door. Neither of us moved and just looked expectantly at each other.
"Uhh! Fine! I always do it, next time you can open the door!" I said glaring at him. When I opened the door I was immediately dragged back in. "Oh hi?" I said as Kerissa sat me down on Gilinsky's bed.
"You are going to fix this with him right now! Brianna's running around trying to find Nash, Cameron is sulking in his room, and Brent is trying to talk to him about it so that leaves me! Fix it!" She yelled occasionally pointing a finger at me. I shook my head and fell backwards onto the bed. All of sudden Bri bursts into the room giving me a heart attack.
"Jesus next time could you not give me a heart attack!" I said falling back. She yanks me back up so that I'm back into a sitting position.
"Nash told me." That was all she needed to say. "No." Is all I needed to say in return. "Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!" Brianna and Kerissa yell at the same time. "Fine!" I yell back. I get up and storm over to Cam's room.
I fit in a tiny update! Im so sorry about the no updates but I swear as finals and gymnastics died down there will be more updates!