Chapter 41

Kerissa's P.O.V
I woke up with two people on both sides of me. I sat up and everyone but Alex and Izzy were awake. I poked Alex's face over and over until she swatted my hand away. I shook her entire body until she sat up and rubbed her eyes then flipped me off. I just laughed and stood up. I walked over to Izzy to wake her up. If someone didn't wake her up she would sleep through the entire day. I shook her and she swung at me. "Izzy!" I yelled at her. Then I picked her up and carried her over to the boys room. Brianna opened the door for me and I threw her on Nash's bed. He looked at her then shrugged and rolled back over to sleep. Me and Brianna walked back to our room.
"Where did you put Izzy?" Mica asks looking up from her phone. "In Nash's bed. The boys will wake her up." Mica nodded and then the door busted open. It was Izzy. Taylor wasn't far behind her with whip cream in his hand. She jumped on the bed and used Alex as a human shield. As soon as Taylor saw Alex he stopped and just stared at her. Bailey walked next to him and snapped her fingers. He didn't take his eyes off of Alex and slapped her in face with the whipped cream. Everyone but Taylor and Bailey started to have a laughing fit. Bailey glared at Taylor. "Your going to regret doing that!" She says stomping away. Bailey is a little thing, Taylor could easily beat her up. When she came back with Matt I knew it was about to get real. This is going to be intense...

Sorry it's so short! Just needed it as a filler. Thanks guys for 8k though! :*