Chapter 63

Brianna's P.O.V
I was just finishing my hair when Izzy burst through the door not only giving me a heart attack but making me burn myself with the crimping iron.
"Brianna we have to preform!" She said on the verge of tears. Izzy has had stage fright for as long as I remember.
"Wait what the hell do you mean?" I yell putting down the iron. She sniffles and sits on the counter next to me.
"Well that night me and Cam fought I wandered the hotel and found a piano room. Turns out Bailey, Matt, and Johnson were following me and heard me. Today I asked Nash where we should sit and Johnson told him we sang. Nash begged and I'm so sorry I just couldn't say no!" She told me while beginning to cry.
"No no no! Dont cry! It will be okay! I'm not mad or anything! I'm just you know scared for you. I know it might be hard but I think your gonna have fun with it!" I explain to her hoping maybe it can calm her down. She must have not mentioned her stage fright to Nash. She just gave me a small smile and wiped away any tears. "Alright there it is! Now what song should we sing? I definitely want you to be playing piano." I say while hopping onto the counter next to her.
"Before I tell you my idea, did you noticed we're accidentally twinning?" she points out. I look at our outfits and realize we were. She is wearing yellow shorts with a white and yellow floral crop top, while I'm wearing dark pink shorts with a pink and white floral crop top. "Okay, but I think that we should do Not About Angels by Birdy. You know, that songs means a lot to me." She says quietly. I hug her from the side and agree. There is no practicing needed to preform this song. We both know it like the backs of our hands.
Nash's P.O.V
Immediately after the VIP meet and greets Bart arranged for Bri and Izzy to do their song. I'm so pumped! I dragged Cameron to the side of the stage so that we could watch.
"Dude what are we doing?" Cam asks sitting down next to me.
"Izzy and Bri are doing a song! I convinced Izzy this morning!" I say. As soon as I said that he looked a little paler. "Bro are you alright?" I ask him.
"Nash, Izzy has stage fright." Cam says in a whisper. I quickly turn my head to see Izzy and Brianna walking onto the stage. Brianna takes a seat on the piano and Izzy sits on the bench. Brianna is smiling and waving while Izzy rushes over to her spot. What did I do?
The song starts and I don't really recognize it but honestly I don't get a lot of time to. A few notes in and Izzy stops playing. She turns and looks at me with a face of pure horror. She quickly stands up to run off the stage but I stand up with her and catch her in a hug. Her tears are dripping onto my shirt as she clings to me. The crowd is 'aw'ing while I stand there rubbing up and down Izzy's back.
"Hey, Izzy? Look I love you okay? Even if these girls don't just remember I do. I believe in you. I know you can do this. So many people love and believe in you. You got Cam, me, Brianna, Bailey, Kerissa, Jack, Jack, Carter,Aaron, Taylor, Dillon,Sammy, Matt, and so so so many more. I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm always gonna be right here when you need me. Just pretend your performing only in front of me. Go knock their socks off!" I whisper in her ear. She lets go a little and wipes her eyes.
"I'm going to knock their shoes off because I'm a nice person and will let them keep on their socks." She says in a serious tone. I throw my head back and laugh. "Alright, but just because your a nice person." I squeeze her one last time before ushering her back to the piano. When she walks back the whole crowd erupts into applause.
"Hey guys! I just wanted to say that on top of me being deathly afraid of singing and playing on stage, there is another reason that I had a little trouble starting. My dad got into an accident a while back. He was and always will be my best friend. When I was younger he taught me and Cameron how to play the piano. He would always say, no matter how bad things may seem Cameron's piano skills are probably worse. Cam really isn't that bad but he would always say it to get a laugh out of me. This song, Not About Angels was his favorite song. I would always play the high keys and sing while he hummed and played all the low keys. After the accident I stopped playing. Well actually we stopped playing. Just a few nights ago though I played again and realized piano is a part of me and that's why I'm up here. So sorry for that break down but you know I've never actually played this song without my dad sitting besides me. Well thanks for listening I guess." She says smiling at the end. She turns and looks at me one more time before starting. I give her the biggest smile possible.
"We know full well there's just time
So is it wrong to dance this line?
If your heart was full of love
Could you give it up?

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up
Don't give...
Me up" Brianna and Izzy sang pouring their hearts into every note Shawn wishes he could hit. Until I saw him sit I didn't realize that Cam had gotten up. He sat down next to Izzy on the bench and started to play the low notes and hum along just like she said her dad would do.
"How unfair, it's just our luck
Found something real that's out of touch
But if you'd searched the whole wide world
Would you dare to let it go?

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up
Don't give...
Me up

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special

It's not about not about angels, angels" The entire crowd exploded into an applause as they ended the song. I ran onto stage and scooped Izzy up and hugged her as tight as I could spinning around. She was laughing and crying at the same time. I put her down and kissed her forehead. I pulled Brianna and Cameron into our hug as well. Pretty soon the entire 'family' was hugging in the middle of the stage. I pushed them all off playfully acting like I was weirded out. The truth was Izzy and Cam are claustrophobic. I know, Cam? He has gotten better since he is constantly surrounded by screaming girls but its not something that just goes away.
Brianna and Izzy hugged by themselves. If you are ever looking for those perfect best friends they would be a great example.