Chapter 27

Jack G's P.O.V

I saw Izzy start to crumple up and I lunged forwards and caught her. "Brianna you think you can walk? I don't want you in here alone during all this." She slowly stands up and shuffles her way after me. I put Izzy on my back and grab Brianna's hand and lead her out going slow. Once we reached Izzy's room I gently placed Izzy onto her bed and helped Brianna over to the couch. I knew when we got in there that something was up and Izzy wasn't going to be so good. She is claustrophobic, doesn't do well under pressure, hates when there is too much frosting on a cake, and doesn't take bad news very good.(I found these out during 20 questions.) In that situation all of those things were happening, except for the cake. I grabbed an ice pack and towel and put it on her head before sitting on the couch. I went on vine, instagram, and twitter. Then I decided to text the boys about everything.

Group text:

JG-hey guys Izzy just fainted, Brianna is okay and awake, and something happened to Cam. Just an update. Don't tell Nash about Izzy...

JJ-Hey man. I am glad Brianna is up! What happened to Izzy? Poor Cam.

TC-Guys this sucks and why is Izzy out?

JG-Well there were nurses and stuff in Brianna's small room and she got claustrophobic and fainted after she heard about Cam.

SM-Well tell her and Bri I said Hi and to get better.

CR- yah man me too can't make it way to tired and Izzy is out anyways.

TC- same for me!

JJ-Night Jack see you tomorrow!

JG-Night you guys.

Brianna fell asleep and I followed but we didn't sleep for long because the doctor came in and told us....

Thanks for reading lovelies!