Chapter 9

Izzy's P.O.V
My head hurt so bad and I felt like my heart was racing 100 times faster than regular. I felt as if I could collapse and faint. "Izzy?" Cam was yelling. Just then he ran out and was calling the doctor. What is wrong with me? Then 3 people raced in with Cam trailing behind. They showed me a shot but I couldn't hear them but I could see them. I just blacked out again after.

When I woke up Cam and Nash were asleep on the couch. When did Nash get here? My heart felt like it was going at a normal rate and my head only hurt a little. I tried to to stand up and felt a little tipsy. I grabbed the side of the bed and made my way over to the water bubbler. "Izzy, you could have woken me up and asked me to get it for you." I turn around to see him too fast and tipped over. Nash caught me and laughed. "a little tipsy, Iz?" "haha your laughing now." I say. Out of absolutely no where he just hugs me really tight. "Nash! I can't breath!" I say and laugh. "Sorry, Izzy I just missed your laugh. I missed your smile. I missed your eyes. I missed your personality. I missed your cheesy jokes. I missed you." He says as he looks down at me. "Thanks Nash. And I heard you." I say smiling. "What do you mean, you heard me?" Nash says looking down. "When you would visit me and talk to me, I heard everything you said and it was really sweet." When I look up Nash is blushing. "Yah it's just that I kinda like you I guess." he says pretty fast. I don't even know what to say. He is adorable and caring but I don't know how I feel...

This is kinda short but filled with important stuff! Hope you enjoyed and vote! Love yah.