The third day

Cam's P.O.V

It's been three days. I've missed a day of magcon and I barely sleep. She sometimes moves but that's it. All day she looks in pain. All day I feel like shit. Nash visits as long as visiting hours are that day. Brianna is helping me fight through this. She acts tough but I know she misses and is worried sick about Izzy. This stupid hospital couch is killing my back.

"Cam?" I heard some lady's voice say. I didn't want to move off the couch so I just pretended I was sleeping. "Cam? Cameron? CAMERON DALLAS!" I heard a strained voice say. "Cammy?" it said softer. Cammy? Izzy is the only person who calls me Cammy. IZZY! I jump up and run to her bed. She is sitting up and holding her head. I just stood there and stared at her and cried. "Cam, whats wrong are you okay?" she says with worry. I nod my head and hug her tight. When I let go she looks so confused. "Where the hell am I? What happened?" She doesn't remember. "Me and Taylor were fighting and when Taylor went to hit me you got in between us and he hit you instead." Her face is a pool of emotions. I can tell she remembers, her eyes get big and then she turns and looks at me. "Why are you here?" she asks. "What do you mean, why am I here?" i ask almost hurt. "You have Magcon!" she says. For a second I thought she didn't want me to be here. "I skipped today." Her face looks disappointed. "Thats your job I don't want to keep you from it." oh wow come on Iz really. "Izzy I haven't left." she looks like she saw a ghost."Izzy are okay?" She shakes her head. I run out of the room and call for the doctor.

Uh oh Izzy! Yay your awake, that's a good sign right?! well hope you guys enjoyed. Comment and vote. ;)