Chapter 47

Izzy's P.O.V

Before Cameron had fully dragged Nash into the room I ran into the boys room.

"Aaron!" I yell looking around the group of boys. Aaron's head pops up and looks around for who was calling him. "Come here kid!" I say and start for the door.

"Izzy get back here and explain yourself!" Cam starts yelling.

"Cam give her a second, if she is talking to Aaron something is up." Brianna says holding Cam back from running after me. I herd the girls into the boys room so it's just me and Aaron in there. He looks like a little kid who did something wrong and is scared for the punishment.

"If any of you try to eavesdrop I will never talk to you again and I'll slap you. A double whammy!" I say pointing to all of them then closing the door.

"Whatever it is, I didn't do it." Aaron says putting his hands up. I shake my head and laugh.

"No it's about this like blocked number. They texted me telling me to stay away from Nash because apparently it's his ex that he broke up with for me. She said that if I kept like dating him and stuff she would hurt you guys. Also that if I told anyone about this she would hurt them too. So that's why I'm telling you this." I say. Aaron looks completely confused and then scared.

"Your telling me so that I get hurt?!" He yells. I slap my hand over his mouth and shake my head. "No, I'm telling you this because she won't expect me to tell you something because we aren't close and stuff. Cam and Nash are going to try and get me to tell them so I need you to back me up." He nods his head yes and then we stand up. I open the door and immediately get pushed back into the room by Cam and Nash.

"Explain, now!" Cam says sitting me on the bed. Nash looks like his dog just died and Cam looks like he was going to kill a dog.

That's when Aaron stepped in, "Guys leave her alone, she can't tell you this kind of stuff okay?" He says. Cam stands up and looks infuriated.

"You could tell him but not me, your brother!" He yells in my face. I have never seen Cam this mad and he has never yelled at me like that. I flinch back and squeeze my eyes closed. "No, Izzy I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I'm scared and upset. You can tell me anything. I just need to know your okay." He hugs me and instantly I hug back. "Cam I'm okay, alright? This is just something beyond you. Until I get it all cleared up then I just need you guys to kinda stay clear of me." Cam automatically lets go and looks at me with confusion. "Izzy I'm not gonna just ignore you." I shake my head and stand up. "We are only here for tonight so hopefully by Chicago all will be good." I say walking over to the boys door. "Izzy, just tell me one thing. Are you done with me?" Nash says quietly. I turn around and walk over to him. "Nash, I'll always love you no matter how angry or scared or upset I am. We aren't done until you are done with me. Right now I'm trying to protect you." He looks at me with his bright blue eyes that almost look fake, and nods. "Well then you're going to be stuck with me for a real long time." I smile and walk back to the boys door. I open it and step to the side as 12 people fall onto the floor.

"Really Taylor! I told you that your dumb sneeze would give us away!" Carter yelled flicking the back of Taylor's head before standing up and brushing off his clothes. I walk up to Carter and flick his head.

"What have I told you people about eaves dropping. I would slap you all but I'm too lazy. You know, curiosity killed the cat?" I say before pulling the girls up and kicking the guys out. These people will be the death of me.

I've decided to post every Monday and Wednseday from now on! If I feel like updating an extra day then maybe I will 😏😉