Chapter 67

Izzy's P.O.V
"Ow Nash! You poked me in the eye!" I yelled pushing him away.
"Eye liner goes in your eye!" He yelled laughing and pulling me back. I held my hand in front of my face so that I could laugh.
"No it goes on my eye, not in!" I yelled. He just laughed and kept trying to put it on my eye. He grabbed lip gloss and read the side of the bottle. "Eye popping! Ooh sounds nice!" He exclaimed opening it and smelling it. "Okay close your eye." He ordered me. "Wait why?!" I asked. "Because it goes on your eye." He says as if its obvious. My eyes probably were blowing out of my head. I close my eye and let him ruin my lip gloss.
After almost 30 minutes of pure torture Nash has finished my "makeup". Nash closed the video off and helped me up. Cam told me to smile and took a picture of this work of art. I drag Nash into the bathroom to help scrub off all this makeup. I heard the door open and close. People started talking and immediately I knew it was Cam and Brianna. "Alright done!" Nash says kissing my lips. "Thanks you." I say hopping off the counter. My face is red from him scrubbing off the 12 pounds of makeup Nash put on.
"What were y'all doing in there?" Brianna asks raising an eyebrow at us. I just realized this probably looks really bad. Cameron beat us to it.
---------------------------------------------After Brianna and Cam's I grabbed Brianna and dragged her into the hall. I know when something is up with my best fried.
"What's wrong?" I ask her. We walked all the way down to the end of the hallway so the boys couldn't eavesdrop. She just shook her head and looked down. "Aye, best friends don't keep secrets!" I yell. She looks up on the verge of tears. "I need to talk to Cameron first." She quietly mutters. Whatever's going on is pretty big if she can't tell me before she tells Cam. I just stand there and watch her run down the hall. Soon after though I run after her. I walk briskly into the room and grab Nash before walking back out. We make our way down to Jacks room. Almost everyone is sitting there in a circle. Everyone looks up and says hi except Sammy.
Samuel.
"Sammy get up!" I yell pointing at him. Very slowly he stands up and walks over to me. "Tell me right now what the hell happened!" I yell getting close to his face.
"I-I it was a d-dare and It just sort of happened I-I swear!" He says beginning to cry. I calm down because watching him cry makes me want to cry. "Hey, look, explain. I don't know what your talking about." He sniffles and then tells me what's going on.
"W-we kissed." He says. "You what!" I yell. Nash comes up behind me and grabs one of my arms and my waist to hold me back. "You can't just kiss other guys girlfriends! Are you crazy? He loves her!" I yell flailing around in Nash's arms. He leaves the room still crying. After a minute I have basically calmed down.
"Nash let me go." I say quietly. "I don't think that's-" "Nash let me go! I need to help my brother! Dammit let me go!" I yell a little harsher than necessary. Quickly he lets go understanding that I will kick ass if necessary. I start to walk out but turn around and hug Nash. He buries his face in my neck before letting me leave. I run to Cams room first to see if he's there. When I walk in its just Brianna crying alone. I just turn around without a second glance because I know i'll go help her and I can't do that right now.
I run around the entire hotel looking for where he could have gone until I finish at one room. One room that I know now that he is in.