Chapter 62

Brianna's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun blinding me. I was about to sit up when I realized that I might wake up Cam and Izzy. This is why I'm so thankful for my life. These two people held me together when I needed them most.

Jason has been haunting my dreams for the past few days and least night I guess I just broke. Do you ever feel like your so lost that even a GPS couldn't help you find your way home? Or that one day your worst nightmare is going to knock on your door? Thats what broke me last night. I'm lost inside of a nightmare. It's almost as if someone were strangling you, that someone just happened to be Jason for me.

"Could you get your fat butt out of my face?" Izzy says in a groggily voice. I laugh and flick her head. "Owwww!" She yells and dramatically falls off the bed.

"Suck it up kid." I tell her before lying in her spot. "That makes no sense, I'm older!" She says sitting up. I roll my eyes and turn so that I'm facing Cameron.

"Cam? Cammmmm." I quietly say while running my fingers through his hair. He smiles but I can tell he is still asleep. Izzy sits up and rolls her eyes. Before I can say anything or react she runs and jumps on him. I laugh so hard at Cam's face when she woke him up. Izzy starts to laugh too as Cam rolls his eyes. He pushes her off the side of the bed and stands up holding his hand out.

"Come on baby, gotta get dressed. Its Magcon today." He says still holding his hand out. I think I melted a little when he called me baby. Izzy noticed and chuckled under her breath. I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up. I pressed my lips against his as he grabbed my other hand pulling me even closer.

"And that's my cue to go!" Izzy says standing up and heading for the door.

"Oh Izzy?" I yell after her.

"What's up doll?" She says turning around to face me.

"Thanks." Is all I say. She smiles and nods her head. "Anytime."

Izzy's P.O.V

I run back to my room so that I can shower and change my clothes. When I open the door Nash is pacing back and forth. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Why yah pacing?" I ask him. He jumps up before turning around and engulfing me in a hug.

"Izzy you can't just leave like that! Your phone was in here and Cam wasn't answering and I didn't know where you were! What if she... what if Katy hurt you?" Nash rambles on still holding me in a hug.

"Nash if you listened last night you would have heard Johnson yelling at me and me saying that I was going down to Cams room." I say pulling away so that I could look at his eyes. He really was worried. "Hey look, I'm okay and I'm right here with you. Come on now, you gotta get ready for Magcon! Imma go shower so do something productive." I said pushing off his chest to grab clothes.

"Would coming into the shower with you be productive?" He asks making his eyes nine times bigger. I roll my eyes and push him playfully.

"No you purvert but maybe I don't know putting on some clothes would be." I say running to the bathroom before he can come in too.

After showering I throw on some yellow shorts and a white loose crop top with yellow flowers on it. Quickly I dutch braid my hair and add mascara to my long eye lashes. I grab my white Jordan's and some socks before opening the bathroom door. Nash is sitting on the bed on his phone when I walk out. His outfit is simple but hot.;) He's wearing a plain black t-shirt, khakis, and some black Vans.

H-O-T

I sit on his lap while pulling on my shoes. He just wraps one arm around my waist and moves his phone to the side of me. Once my shoes are on I move so that I'm facing him.

"Nash?" I ask quietly.

"Yah babe?" He asks looking up and putting down his phone.

"What do I do?" I ask moving so that I'm directly in front of him.

"Well for one stop moving around so much because, well you know why." He says smirking. I roll my eyes at his horny self.

"You know what I mean! Brianna, Bails, Kerissa, and I aren't a part of all this and I really really do not want to stand in the mass of fangirls." I say laying against his chest. He wraps both arms around me.

"Izzy you don't have to stand in the crowd. Bart won't even care if you come on the stage for a while. Plus you can just hang backstage if you don't want to come on stage." He says into my neck. It actually tickles a lot but it would be super weird if I said that.

"Wait, hell to the no! Izzy is not sitting backstage! Her and Brianna are doing a song." Johnson says coming into the room with Sammy and Jack.

"Oh no she's not!" I say pulling away from Nash to glare at Johnson.

"Wait you can sing?" Nash asks excitedly.

"No! Well yes, eh kinda." I say nervously. Nobody was really supposed to know about this. Dang Johnson.

"How did I not know this?! You most definitely are singing tonight!" I shake my head no. "Please! For meeeee?" He begs.

"Uh oh my god fine! But Brianna is doing it with me. I more play piano than sing." I said rolling my eyes and standing up to go tell Brianna. Nash got up right after me and pulled me to his chest. He spun me around and pushed his lips to mine.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asks putting his forehead against mine.

"I know. I love you." I say back smiling. I never say 'too' because that makes it sound like I'm saying it because I have to.

Now it's time to embarrass myself beyond repair. A little stage fright never killed anyone right? Well maybe someone had a heart attack or a major anxiety attack or... I'm going to die!