Chapter 50

Izzy's P.O.V

I shake Shawn violently to wake him up. He fell asleep on my shoulder on the way to the airport.

"I'm up!" He says jolting up. I laugh and yank him out of the limo. Since we are in a public airport I can't really be seen talking or hanging with Nash. This biatch is such a party pooper!

I grab window seat, Brianna is in the middle and Bailey is on the outside. (haha sucker) Nash, Cam, and Matt are behind us. I plug in my headphones and close my eyes. After a solid hour I wake up and look out the window. The city below looks so cool!

"Nash! Nash? Yo Trash Nash!" I say turning around calling his name. He opens one eye and grins then takes out his headphones.

"¿Sì? bloocadablanandahbeepbobot!" He says making hand gestures. I laugh so loud and get weird looks. Taylor hears my laugh and starts laughing too. Soon the whole Magcon clan is laughing our heads off. Finally I calm down and Nash asks what I need. I just point out my window. Then he chuckles.

"What?" I say looking at him.

"You were so excited and urgent to show me a city?" he asks almost in disbelief. I roll my eyes and nod. Then I hear Carter yell, "I think it's cool Izzy!" I giggle then sit up to look for him. I find him and yell back. "Thanks Carter, even though its weird that you were listening to our conversation!" He laughs and puts his headphones back in.

Nash's P.O.V

This is my Izzy. The real Izzy. God I missed her. The Izzy I fell in love with.Not that fake Izzy who was hiding from everything.

I saw someone get up out of the corner of my eyes. When I looked towards Izzy her seat was empty. Something is up because she hates using plane bathrooms.

"Dude you said that out loud." Cam says standing up following Izzy. Shit why do I always do that. I don't know what's going on but it's bad and Im making it worse. Izzy comes back Cam trailing behind and Matt and Izzy trade seats. Cam in the middle of me and Izzy. He is talking to her about something before she falls back asleep. Whatever's going on I know Cam doesn't know either but I am going to find out.

Sorry this is a short filler chapter! Dont kill me! I think from now on I'm going to just do Brianna, Izzy, Nash, and Cameron's point of view. It's kinda confusing with all the different P.O.V's. I am still going to mention the others and their couples. Maybe once in a while I can throw in a different one. Thanks again and byeeeeeeee Lovlies!