Chapter 14

Nash's P.O.V

I saw Izzy go up to Cam and hug him. They said something and then Cam lifted her on his shoulder. She scanned the room looking for something then her face went pale. She looked like she had seen a ghost. She smacked Cam's head and made him out her down. She started crying and that was my cue to head over. Cam bent down to say something. She answered and just ran. Cam stood up then sat down and cried too. I yelled Izzy's name but she didn't even flinch. I ran over to Cam and he said, "You-you have to stop Izzy. I'll call the cops. Go get Izzy!" as he was reaching for his phone I lost no time in racing out the door. Once I made it to the parking lot I looked around for Izzy. I saw her running after these two people. I started to run after her. She runs like and Olympic track runner. She ran so fast and almost caught up to the two people when she tripped. As she stood up I could see the blood on her head and knees. Thinking she would stop there i slowed down a little. But no of course not. She turned and ran. They got in a car and Izzy kept running. What was she going to do? Run after the car? Even if she caught up to the car, was she going to run next to it until they arrived wherever they were going? She just ran and I could see that she was actually gaining on the car. Zaym! Then I yelled her name two or three times. When I called her name she almost seemed to speed up. But then she fell again. I took this as my chance to grab her. I ran as fast as my legs could go. When I reached her, she was a bloody mess and bawling. I scooped her and started to run back. Once she realized it was me she started to flail and yell for Brianna. I wasn't going to let her go no matter how hard she hit me.(and that was pretty hard) Finally after like 2 minutes of fighting me she gave up. I couldn't run any farther. So I stopped and just held her. She shuddered every time she wracked her body for tears. Her head buried its way into my chest and I held her even tighter. It hurt me to know she was hurting and I couldn't do anything but stand here and try to comfort her. Just then a limo pulled up and rolled down the window. It was George. He took one look at Izzy and I and his eyes filled with pain and sadness. I pulled Izzy in and held her in my lap. She continued to cry until her body literally couldn't produce anymore tears. After she stopped crying she was hyperventilating. I hugged her and kept telling her it would be fine when all of a sudden she pulled herself out of my grip and faced me. "IT WON'T BE ALRIGHT! My best friend could be dead right now and-and I can't help he-her." Izzy said that and a wave of emotion came over her until she said, "Nash I am so sorry but I just can't lose her." I hugged her as tight as I could and said, "Izzy I'm not going to say I know what your going through because honestly I don't. But this is hard on all of us. We will get Brianna back. I promise." She just nods her head in my chest.

BRIANNA COME BACK TO US!! Hope you are enjoying!