Chapter 48

Bailey's P.O.V

Izzy pulled us all up and kicked the boys out of our room. This is actually one of the few nights we slept boyfriend less together. Alex and Mica said bye since they had to go back home tonight. To say the least it was a lot of water works.

"Alright call, FaceTime, and text me every single fricking day okay?!" Kerissa cried clinging to Alex. Alex giggles and agrees. We give eachother one last hug before they went to say bye to the boys. I had to tell all the girls something really important. Before I could start to tell the girls Carter busts through the doors.

"Izzy, Taylor is gonna be in here in a second just a forwarning!" Then Taylor pushed Carter to the side and ran over to the bed Izzy had been sitting on.

"Why are they leaving?!" He yelled. Izzy smirked and then answered simply, "We all have to go home eventually right?" He glares at her and then falls next to her on the bed. "Come on! I was gonna make my 'move' if you know what I mean." He says wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Sadly Taylor, we do." Brianna says looking up from her phone. We all laugh except Taylor who just rolls his eyes.

"Taylor I got you covered aight!" I say laying across Taylor and Izzy's laps. He scrunched his eyebrows together and stares at me. "I gave them tickets to Magcon Chicago!" I say flailing around on their laps. Taylor scoops me up and hugs me so tight I felt like I was gonna explode. Then someone pulled us apart.

"Aww hell no, uh uh! Taylor get your own bæ! This ones mine! And ain't she just a doll?" He says holding me and kissing my nose. I giggle and kiss his lips.

"Ahh my eyes! No PDA please!" Kerissa yells covering her eyes and stumbling over a suitcase onto her butt. Everyone starts to die laughing and Brent walks in on us cracking up at his girlfriend on the ground. "Not funny!" She yells taking her hands off her eyes. Brent helps her up and kisses her then says good night.

"Ahh no PDA!" I yell mocking her. She turns and rolls her eyes at me. I shoo Matt and Taylor out then crawl next to Brianna on the bed. Izzy and Kerissa climb into the other one and soon after I'm out like a light switch.

Izzy's P.O.V

I close my eyes and lay in bed but don't fall asleep. Instead I lay there and think about everything that's been going on. All night I've been getting texts from this blocked number.

Blocked number- Heading home or to Chicago?

Izzy- None of your business.

Blocked Number- Well I'll probably go to Chicago in case you go and to get back Nash. You know he still loves me right?

Izzy- Yah sure... look this seems pretty low and desperate don't you think?

Blocked number- No I think this is payback for being a bitch!

Okay wow. With that I just don't respond and fall asleep next to Kerissa. Honestly I can't wait until Chicago. Hopefully this trip will go a lot better than the other one. After Magcon it's Cam's Christmas break. Mom will probably make him come home! Now I'm excited for Chicago!

Sorry guys honestly this is just a quick filler chapter... so I'm sorry if it sucks but thanks for reading it lovelies!