#1

Outfit in external link.

Skyla's P.O.V

I stood up, my head is banging and I'm extremely tired. I headed into the bathroom and had a shower, the sound of the water increase the pain in my head and I began groaning. I don't remember anything that happened last night all I know is I was drunk. I quickly washed before changing into a pair of jeans and a tank top.

I headed out and tided up my hotel room a little. I saw Lou still asleep, Lux was also still asleep in her crib. I took some Advil before pushing my hair under a beanie. I heard Lux crying and I walked over to her, I picked her up and nursed her. I know what you're thinking 'Why are you looking after Lou's daughter? and why are you in her hotel room?' well...I'm touring with Lou as her assistant stylist, she does all things One Direction and I do all things 5 Seconds Of Summer (DIRTY PEOPLE). I'm friends with all of them and I was forced to go to a party with them last night, I've never drank and last night I remember them getting me pissed, so this party isn't even a memory. I can't remember anything.

I finally had a giggling Lux in my arms, I looked at her and she had a straight face before giggling again.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked her.

"Me." Someone whispered in my ear, I almost screamed, I jumped and turned to see Luke, he looked rough as fuck.

"Geez, you look a flipping mess." I muttered.

"I feel it. I can't remember anything last night. Can you?" He asked, I shook my head and he laughed.

"It's actually illegal getting you drunk like that." Luke laughed.

"same with you!" I exclaimed. He laughed and sat on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm used to it though." He laughed, I sat beside him and passed him Lux, he smiled and nursed her gently.

"How can you get used to that!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"With Calum Hood and Michael Clifford as your best friends, you get used to it." He laughed.

"OK, then." I smiled.

"Wanna get some Coffee?" He asked, I nodded and placed Lux into her cot, I hushed her to sleep before slipping on some flats. I walked out and we headed into the café.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Cappuccino, double shot please?" I asked, he nodded and told me to sit down, I flicked through twitter and saw some 16 year old posting a picture of her baby.

"Ha sucker." I laughed quietly. I flicked through some other tweets and smiled as I saw some of the boys' fan tweeting me.

@Hemmotho: @Skyla5SOS Ha love your bio! x

@Skyla5SOS: @Hemmotho thanks! x

I clicked on my bio and smiled.

I'm Skyla. Training as stylist. Travels with a band, they do weird shit sometimes. 5SOS-5 Seconds Of Styling.

I laughed and Luke sat down beside me, he passed me my drink and I smiled.

"Thanks." I replied, he nodded and took a sip of his drink. I grabbed my drink and brought it to my lips, I gently took a sip and almost spat it out.

"Oh yeah, it's hot." Luke laughed, I pushed his shoulder and he fell off the chair. I burst out laughing and he cursed at me.

"Whatever hemmo." I laughed before drinking some more of my drink. He climbed back onto his chair and he turned to me.

"I think I got laid last night." He mumbled.

"Say what?" I asked,

"I think I had sex, you innocent child." He laughed, I rolled my eyes and punched him.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I...I just feel like it." He shrugged, I laughed and he poked his tongue out.

"Well, whoever she is, I hope you used protection." I smirked, he laughed.

"Yeah, I was probably too drunk to care." He laughed.

"OOH Rebellious Hemmo, BRB gonna go tell Liz you weren't carful." I laughed before pulling out my phone and dialling Liz's number, he grabbed the phone off me and ended the call before slipping my phone into his jean pocket.

"Hemmings, pass it over." I demanded holding out my hand, he licked my hand before getting up and running away.

"LUKE!" I yelled running after him. He laughed and ran into the hotel. Curse his tallness and my shortness!! He got into the elevator and just as I arrived the doors closed and Luke put his middle finger up. I groaned and ran up the stairs, as I reached the top, I saw him getting out, he ran into Niall's room and I followed.

"UGH LUKE GET OUT!" Niall screamed, I laughed and waited for him by the door. He ran at me and pushed me onto the floor.

"Later slut!" He laughed before running out, I laughed and got up. I ran after him, following him into my room. I finally got a hold of him, I pushed him against the wall.

"Me a slut?! Sorry mister 'I think I got laid last night'!" I laughed, he smiled and leaned closer to me.

"I can tell you did too." He whispered and I raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't!" I told him, I can't remember and I wouldn't have done that.  I reached into his pocket and grabbed my phone.

"Ha l-" I was cut off by his lips pressed against mine. I didn't know what to do. I stood as his lips moved against mine at a fast pace. He turned us so I was pressed against the wall, suddenly he pushed away and stepped back from me.

"Shit, I'm sorry Skyla, I just couldn't help myself." He muttered. I was too confused to think about or even process the words he said.

"Um...can you go, I want to be alone." I mumbled, he shook his head.

"No. Are you still my friend?" He asked.

"Yes, now just go, please?" I asked him, he nodded and left. I sank onto the floor, confused and slightly annoyed.

*Few hours later*

I headed to the dressing rooms, I stepped in and went over to the stylist chairs. Michael sat down first, I smiled and began to treat his hair.

"Can you remember the party Mikey?" I asked him.

"Nope, you?" He laughed.

"No." I laughed back.

"Well as they say YOLO!" Michael yelled.

"Please never say that again." I laughed.

"Sure." He replied, once I finished, he swapped with Ashton, who just like the others had no clue what happened last night.

Calum stepped into my chair and I smiled, Calum had the easiest hair to style.

"Do you remember what happened at the party?" I asked him, he quickly shook his head.

"Nope. Not one bit. You?" he rushed, I raised an eyebrow.

"No.." He nodded and I swear I heard him sigh in relief but I was probably hearing things again.

Finally Luke sat in the chair and I mentally groaned.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"What for?" I asked him.

"You know." He replied, I nodded. I kneeled down and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I forgive you Lukey!" I laughed before doing his hair. They went on stage and I went to bed.

A/N: HEY!!!

Who do you think is the dad?x

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

For Next Chapter this one needs: 1+ votes xx

Thank you?xx