#3

Outfit in external.

The sun rays beamed over my face causing my eyes to flutter open, I stood up and headed for the shower. Once again that churning feeling bubbled in my stomach, I groaned and dropped down beside the toilet and threw up. I pulled out my phone and text Ashton.

To: #19
I'm booking a doctors appointment do you think you could drive me?

From: #19
Yea, what time?

I stood up and quickly rang the hospital.

(H-hospital S-Skyla)

H-Hello, receptionist of Sydney hospital speaking, how may I help you?
S-Hi, can I book an appointment with Doctor Ray please?
H-Yes, is 10:40 alright? Oh and can I take your name?
S-10:40 is fine and my name is Skyla-S, K, Y, L, A. Brooks, no E.
H-OK, So you'll be here at 10:40 am yes?
S-Yep.
H-OK, see you then, have a nice day.
S-You too, thanks bye!
H-Bye.
(END)

I hopped in the shower and washed before I quickly changed into a multi coloured Aztec crop top, black leggings, white TOMS and a white studded beanie. I quickly texted Ashton back.

To: #19
My appointment is 10:40?

From: #19
Ok, I'll be there in ten :)

I have his name in disguise so if a fan got a hold of my phone, they wouldn't recognise him straight away. My phone buzzed and I picked it up. I saw a text from Calum.

From: #18.2
Hey, do you want to get lunch today?

To: #18.2
Sure what time?

From: #18.2
1pm? x

To: #18.2
sure :) x

I liked Calum, he's funny and charming and he's really sweet, I secretly crush on him but shhhh! I quickly brushed my teeth before I walked out and grabbed some toast, it was 10:20 and I was expecting Ashton any minute now. A knock on my door pulled me off the couch and I opened the door, I was met by a guilty Michael.

"Oh hey." I muttered.

"Hey, Um...I need to speak with you..." he drifted off. I saw Ashton and waved.

"I can't right now but I'll talk when I get back!" I exclaimed before running down the hall. He tried to stop me but I was already following Ashton.

We hopped into Ashton's car and he drove me to the hospital.

"Thanks Ash." I smiled, opening the door.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked me.

"Nah, I'll be fine, thanks for the offer though." I smiled before I said goodbye ad walked up top the desk.

"Hello?" The receptionist asked.

"I'm Skyla Brooks, I have an appointment with Doctor Ray." I stated, she nodded and typed on the computer.

"Doctor Ray is in with another patient at the moment but take a seat and she'll be with you as soon as possible." The receptionist told me, I nodded and sat down in the waiting area, little kids ran riot, their mothers screaming at them but them not listening. I didn't really miss my mom, she never really cared for me any way. She mostly got on my nerves.

Flashback****

*14 year old Skyla*

"Skyla what are you doing, you should be studying your History!!" My mum exclaimed. I dropped my hair styling doll head and turned to look at her.

"Mum, I told you a million times I don't want to be a Historian, I want to be a stylist and travel the world with hot guys!" I exclaimed back, slightly joking at the end to lift her mood.

"Ugh, your becoming a slut just like your sister, you'll never get anywhere and you'll have a child before you finish school!!" My mum yelled and I frowned, I held the tears back and slammed my door in her face.

"I HATE YOU MUM! I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY MUM!" I screamed, she laughed bitterly.

"I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY DAUGHTER! YOU'RE A FAILURE AND YOU'LL END UP ALONE, HOMELESS AND USED!" My mum yelled back and I cried into my hands. I hate her.

End of flashback****

That year I started my GCSE's a was the best pupil in Hair and Beauty classes. Years after I became more and more experienced. My sister found out how talented I was and she told her best friend; Samantha Teasdale, Lou Teasdale's twin.(She actually has a non-identical twin named Samantha-I never knew this until now :O) Anyways, Samantha told Lou and bam! I began travelling with her and doing the styles of 5SOS!

"Skyla Brooks?" Doctor Ray called, I stood up and walked over to her, she smiled and led me into the room.

"Take a seat...so what seems to be the problem?" She asked after I sat down on the blue chair.

"Well, yesterday I was sick, and this morning I was sick again, I'm usually not sick, I've also been sleeping more and I'm a lot more tired, This is probably just a bug but my friend said I should get checked out. He's a little worrier so I'm sorry to waste your time." I told her, she nodded and smiled.

"OK, is there any chance you could be pregnant?" She asked and I inhaled sharply.

"No, not that I know of." I told her, she nodded.

"Any parties lately? Maybe you got a little too drunk, you seem like that sort of girl..." She drifted off and I gasped.

"Well actually I've only drank that one time and I did get drunk a lot but it doesn't matter because even my drunk self wouldn't get me pregnant!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, sit up on the bed and we'll see who's right." She told me and I rolled my eyes before sitting on the bed, she pulled out the scanning thing and the gel.

"This is cold OK?" She said, I nodded and she put it on my stomach. She rolled the wand around and it was a really cold gel!

"Aha." She smiled.

There was no way I was pregnant so what was she 'Aha-ing' about?!

Then she said it those 3 words that tore my world apart.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant."

A/N: HEY!!!

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx