#6

Same outfit as last time.

Recap-

"At the party...we...kind...of...did...it." Michael mumbled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. That's when it all came flooding back.

Flashback***

Ashton pulled me up the stairs Calum searched for me but he didn't see heading up the many stairs with the curly haired boy.

"Where are we going Ashton?" I asked innocently.

"To the bedroom." He smirked before pushing me in a room and undressing me.

***

I got dressed and headed back downstairs, I grabbed more beer drinking it down and laughing as it burned my throat. I saw Michael sitting in the corner by himself.

"Hey Mikey." I smiled, he smiled back and then he began kissing me, things escalated fast and we moved upstairs, once again I landed on a bed and Michael ripped my dress from my body.

***

I picked up the left over beer Michael had and glugged it down my throat, my body lost all of it's controls again and Luke walked in.

"Hey Skyla glad I found you, come with me." He smiled before pulling me into another room, our lips were busy locking together,  he also stripped off before making me do the same.

***

I slowly got up and slipped on my dress before I walked downstairs, Calum saw me.

"Oh my gosh, where have you been?!" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I giggled.

"Come on lets get you home." A sober Calum smiled before picking me up and walking me home. He laid me on my hotel bed and before he left, I pulled him into a kiss, he kiss back without a doubt and soon I repeated what had just happen only moments ago.

End of flashback****

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed, I looked at all of the boys.

THEY COULD ALL BE THE FATHER!?

"I'm sorry, I think I'm gonna be sick." I muttered before I ran to the bathroom, I began throwing up and Lou quickly ran in.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's the boys, I slept with ALL OF THEM!"

"WHAT?!" Lou screamed.

"I had sexual intercourse with 4 boys on the same night!" I exclaimed, she gasped and looked at them, they headed onto stage.

"You have to tell them!" She exclaimed.

"I can't!" I replied, she rolled her eyes.

"Yes you can, just take a breath and say 'I'm pregnant and it could be yours'." Lou told me.

"No, cause they'll hate me for sleeping with all of them." I told her.

"Right you were all drunk." She said dragging out all.

"Yeah you-wait Cal wasn't, he was sober!!" I exclaimed.

"Aw Calum!!!" She exclaimed.

"THAT'S NOT AW THAT MEANS HE CAN REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND HE DIDN'T TELL ME!" I exclaimed.

"OK, shh, I have a plan, tell them you're pregnant and then who ever yells 'WHAT' or looks guilty they remember what happened, obviously Cal and Mike will but see if Luke and Ashton can yeah? Then they all be like 'wait, why are you shocked' and the secret will unfold itself." Lou smirked.

"Ok, this better work." I told her and she smiled.

"I know it will." She replied and we waited for the boys to get off stage.

*End of concert.*

The 4 very sweaty boys jumped off stage jumping and singing all buzzing with excitement, time to burst their bubble.

"Um...boys...I need to tell you something." I told them, they all nodded and I sat them down. I took some deep breaths before I looked them all in the eye.

"You OK Sky, you look like you're going to be sick?" Calum asked, I smiled at the nickname.

"Yeah, I'm fine but..." I drifted off and tried plucking up some courage.

"I'm pregnant and it could be yours." I told them.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" They all yelled standing up.

"I'm pregnant, and it could be yours Ashton, or yours Michael, or yours Luke or even Calum's, YOU ALL TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A DRUNK ME!" I screamed and they looked down.

"AND YOU ALL REMEMBERED BUT NEVER TOLD ME!!" I cried, Calum wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"It's OK, we'll help you through this I promise." Calum told me, I hid my face in his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"I CAN'T BE A DAD I'M 17!" Luke screamed.

"SKYLA CAN'T BE A MOM! SHE'S 16! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU LUKE!" Michael yelled and I cried into Calum harder.

"You're right, I'm sorry, Skyla we'll all help, I promise." Luke mumbled dropping to his knees, he wrapped his arms around me and soon it was a group hug.

"When are you able to find out the father, like have a DNA test?" Ashton asked.

"When the baby is born, I searched it up the other day, as soon as the baby is born we'll have a DNA test yeah? Whoever the father is, I don't expect you to stay because I know you have a career and your whole life ahead of you." I told them.

"Whoever the father is, I'll stay." They all echoed and I looked up at them.

"Really?" I asked, they all nodded and we engulfed back in a group hug. We pulled back and I pushed them off me.

"OK go have showers you stink." I smiled and they all left for showers, I went and had a shower myself before I changed into PJs. The boys walked out and laughed at my PJs because they had ducks on.

"Shut up!" I laughed and we walked out to the van, I sat next to Calum and he smiled at me.

"We still on for Lunch tomorrow?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yep!" I exclaimed, he smiled. Once we arrived at the hotel, I hopped out and headed into my hotel room. I went into the bathroom and tidied it up because my room was a mess. I just got in bed when there was a knock on the door, I groaned and rolled out of bed heading towards the door. I looked through the peep hole and gasped silently, I opened it and my breath stopped.

"Hey Mum."

A/N: HEY!!!

So why do you think her mum is here???

Who do you think is the dad???

Who do you want the dad to be??

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xxx