#16

Outfit in external (Ignore the glasses.)

9 months.

I've been carrying this baby for 9 whole months. The baby has moved into birthing position and it feels like I'm sat on it, not a good feeling.

I sat on my bed, stalking my ex and his band all while eating a tub of Phish food ice cream. Sighs forever. Over the course of a month, Calum got a new girlfriend, Claire broke up with Luke, Ashton is in a realationship and Michael has become very, very distant.

I decided I should get dressed, so I changed into some joggers, a oversized checked t-shirt, grey beanie and black converse. I walked downstairs and saw a note.

Sky,
Taken Tara to Sea Life, you didn't want to go. I'll see you around 6pm?
Love you
-Dad x
-Tara xx

I sighed and headed into the living room, I turned on the TV before flicking through twitter on my phone. Fans had been asking where I was.

@Hemmothooox: @SkylaB How's the baby?x

@SkylaB: @Hemmothooox fine thanks :-) x

After that I headed into the kitchen going to make something to eat.

"You look so perfect standing there in my American apparel un.." I turned around to the TV, there in my living room stood Michael Clifford, I screamed and threw the first thing I could, which was a banana.

"Whoa! I'm sorry, OK!" Michael yelled and I backed against the counter my hand on my heart, taking deep breaths.

"Calm down." He told me, I closed my eyes and somehow managed to calm down. Just as I was about to speak I felt the liquid run down my leg. I looked down and the increasing dark spot covered my joggers.

"Oh no..." I mumbled and Michael's eyes widened.

"UH....WHAT DO I DO!?" Michael screamed, I went to speak but a contraction hit and I hurdled over, groaning in pain.

"Drive me to the hospital." I begged, he nodded and he helped me into the car. I held my stomach in pain and he drove quite fast to the hospital.

"Why were you at my-ERGH-House?" I asked Michael.

"I came to see you to make sure everything was OK." He replied and we arrived at the hospital. Michael helped me inside and I was rushed into another room.

"OK, Skyla, baby will be here soon so take some off this." The nurse told me passing me the gas, I nodded and began taking it, Michael stood beside me and I grabbed his hand in fear.

"Michael, I'm scared." I whimpered.

"You'll be fine, I promise." He smiled, I gave back a wary smile.

"Ok, Skyla on the next contraction you need to push." I nodded and then the contraction came, I did as I could and I squeezed Mike's hand in pain, I could hear his 'ow' and 'ouch' making me feel a little bit better.

After what seemed like forever the baby was born, the cries filled the air and I smiled. Nurses rushed around and I saw Michael trying to see the baby.

"It's a girl!" A nurse exclaimed, I smiled and Michael also smiled.  They cleaned her up and then set her in my arms, I smiled at her and looked at Michael who was crying.

"I'm sorry." He muttered and walked out. I frowned and looked at the little girl, she was so cute. Michael walked back in and smiled down at the little girl.

"She's beautiful." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Thanks." I replied.

Some point later.

We were able to leave and Michael drove us home, I posted a picture of my beautiful daughter.

@SkylaB: My baby girl is born :-) xx Meet Rylee Brooks <3 @Michael5SOS @Calum5SOS @Ashton5SOS @Luke5SOS

Michael drove me home and Tara and my dad still weren't back. Michael came in and sat with me. I sat holding the baby and I saw Michael sat next to me.

"Wanna hold?" I asked him, he looked sceptical but excepted. I gently placed her in his arms and he looked like a natural.

"She's so cute." He mumbled making me smile.

She opened her eyes and her tiny hand reached to Michael's cheek and he let her press it against his right cheek. I giggled and he smiled at me.

"It's such a weird feeling." Michael chuckled and I smiled.

"I'll do a DNA test as soon as I can." I told him and he nodded. The door went and I stood up to go get it, Michael sat nursing the little girl.

I opened the door and was met by 3 nervous looking boys.

"Oh hey." I smiled, I let them in and they ran to the baby.

"AW LOOK AT HER!" Ashton screamed.

"She's beautiful." Luke smiled and made a face at her.

"When's the DNA test?" Calum asked sounding bored and annoyed.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I just want the baby to get settled in." I told him.

"OK, call me when you need me." Calum muttered before leaving. I groaned and rolled my eyes before watching the other three boys fuss over the new born. I laughed and turned on the TV, Luke pulled Rylee from Michael's arms and Michael pulled her back.

"MY BABY!" He exclaimed, we all froze and Ashton turned to him.

"Or is she?" Ashton said with one eye bigger then the other and in a weird accent. We were silent for a few minutes and then we all burst out laughing.

"Ashton you weirdo!!" I exclaimed and laughed again.

They stayed for a while before Ashton and Luke left, Michael sat with Rylee, the whole time. My dad and Tara arrived home way later then they said and I just brushed it off.

"Oh my god! My granddaughter!!" My dad yelled and walked to Michael, who was holding the baby.

"Rylee." I told him, he and Tara both cooed before they said good night and went to bed. I sat with Michael.

"Thanks Michael." I smiled, going to take the baby from him. He pulled her close to him.

"Please another half an hour." He begged, Rylee closed her eyes and I shook my head.

"She needs sleep." I told him, he nodded slowly and stood up.

"Can I put her to bed?" He asked and I nodded. He took her into my room, where the cot was placed and he laid her down tucking her in. He sang a song before pulling away from her.

"Thank you Mikey." I smiled, he smiled and just before he left, he turned and looked at me.

"Do you have a spare room. I can't go home." He told me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'll tell you in the morning if you have a spare room." I nodded and led him into the room next door.

"Good night Michael." I smiled before he muttered a 'night'. I walked into my room and checked on Rylee before going to bed. Slowly I fell asleep to my little girl's breathing.

A/N: Hey!!

What do you thinks up with Michael? Why'd he stay?

Who do you think is the dad...again? x

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks! xx