#19

Outfit in external.

It's about 11am when Michael knocks on my door, I'm already awake and scrolling through Tumblr. He walked in with a tray and smiled, he put in on my lap and crawled beside me.

"I understand why you gave me the silent treatment now." He muttered, I turned to him and sighed.

"Is that your game? Oh I'll kiss a girl and then flirt with my best friends girl." I said bitterly.

"No. I didn't think you liked me." He muttered.

"Michael I kissed you!" I exclaimed, he pouted and leaned over.

"No Mike." I told him pushing him away. He wouldn't take no for an answer and pressed his lips against mine, I tried not to kiss back for as long as I could but I had to give in, I kissed back and I felt him smirk, bastard.

"So Luke's taking my angel out today...I'm not comfortable with this." Michael muttered once I pulled away.

"Your angel?" I asked.

"Sorry. I mean our angel." Michael smiled sheepishly.

"Michael, don't get attached to her." I told him. He rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Just eat your breakfast." he told me, I laughed and began to eat the breakfast he made for me.

We climbed out of bed at around 12:20, we got Rylee ready for her day with Luke before we both let her play on her play mat.

The doorbell went at around 1 and Michael went to get it, Luke walked in and smiled down at Rylee. He bent down and picked her up.

"Hey princess, you ready with a day out with Lukey?" He asked and you could see the annoyance on Michael's face.

"What time will you be back?" I asked.

"Around 6." He told us, we nodded and he put her into the pram before leaving. I turned to Michael and he smiled.

"So wanna go to the movies with me?" He asked.

"To see what?" I replied.

"FROZEN!" He yelled, I nodded and we both went to get changed. I changed into a pinkish top with buttons down the middle, jean shorts, a pink beanie and pink Vans. Once he walked out we drove to the cinema.

Luke's P.O.V

I arrived at my house about half an hour after I picked up Rylee, I unlocked the door and pushed her inside, humming to myself. I locked the door and pulled her from the pram, I sat her on the couch and turned the TV to some baby programmes.

"You watch this while daddy does some work yeah?" I asked her, she smiled and I nodded before walking away. I headed upstairs and began packing.

I'm gonna get into so much shit, if I'm caught.

Skyla's P.O.V

I walked out of the Movie theatre with the empty popcorn box in my hand, Michael was singing to 'Do you want to build a snowman' while texting Luke to see if everything was OK with Rylee.

"Hey Sky, um...wanna come pick up a video game with Me?" Michael asked, I nodded and we headed to the super market. Once we got in there he found some nerf guns.

"Hey Sky." He smiled wriggling his eye brows.

"Michael you're 18 and I'm 16. No way!" I exclaimed, he laughed and picked them up anyway. We grabbed the game he needed then proceeded to the check out. He paid for it before we went home, I got in and found a note on the door.

Hey Sky...and Mike! We've gone on a business trip, I couldn't leave Tara on her own so she's at a friends, I'll be back on Tuesday, today is Friday. Love you Sky -Dad x

I laughed and walked inside.

"We're on our own Mikey." I smiled, he nodded and opened the nerf guns. He passed me one and gave me some ammo.

"I'll give you a ten second head start." He smirked, I nodded and he closed his eyes, I ran into the kitchen quietly and headed through the different room.

"GAME ON!" Michael yelled and I almost fell on the floor laughing but somehow kept quiet. I quietly ran till I could see Michael and aimed the gun at him, I shot him and he jumped.

"ARGH NO!" He yelled and fell to the floor.

"SKYLA 1! MICHAEL NONE!" I screamed and he laughed, he got up and I ran away, I ran upstairs and quietly made it into the bathroom, I hid and waited. After 5 minutes I decided to leave, I stalked down the corridor and suddenly something hit my back, I gasped and turned to where Michael stood smirking, he lifted the gun to his face and blow it.

"1 all." He smirked, I ran downstairs and into the hallway, I made a quick dash into the living room and jumped behind the sofa. I could here him walking around the room and I smiled, I jumped up and shot all my 9 bullets at him.

"Skyla 10. Michael 1" I exclaimed and he smiled, he walked over to me and connected our lips. His lips moved fast against mine and soon I was pushed against the wall. He kissed down my jawline making his way to my neck. He began nibbling at different spots and it wasn't until he nibbled at the spot where my neck meets my shoulder that I moaned.

"Michael." I moaned pushing on his chest.

"Sh." He hushed me. My hand ran through his hair and his hands kept me against the wall. One of his hands gripped the fabric of my shirt and he came close to my ear.

"Can I take this off?" He whispered seductively.

"Go for it." I replied and before the words even left my mouth he'd ripped my shirt off. He kissed down my chest leaving love bites everywhere he could, I moaned and slumped against the wall.

"Mi...Michael, take this upstairs." I begged, he nodded and pulled me up the stairs. He pushed me into the room and I fell straight onto my bed. Soon all clothing was removed before moans and screams filled the room.

*After that.*

We'd fallen asleep after our...moment and when I next woke up it was 5pm. I stayed in Michael's sleepy arms till 6 and then I decided to get up.

I walked downstairs and waited.

More and more hours passed by and still no sign of Luke or Rylee. Michael came down at about seven and he text Luke, who didn't reply.

At 11pm, Michael convinced me, Luke just wanted her over night and maybe he forgot to ask, so we went to bed.

I closed my eyes but one question kept me awake.

Where was Luke and my daughter?

A/N: Hey! xxx

Where do you think Luke is?

Sichael had a moment....

Vote?xxx

Comment?xx

Thanks xxx