#10

Outfits in external.

OK, so today is the Brits and of course the 5SOS boys are invited, they've invited me and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm 4 months pregnant and I look fat, it would be better if I looked pregnant but I just look huge. I've spent the morning, being sick and then looking for an outfit for later today. I literally only own dresses that are tight around the stomach, I can't have that.

I sighed and sat down on my bed, my head in my hands.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Calum asked coming out from the shower, I'm sharing a hotel room with him.

"I just, Ugh, I haven't got a dress for tonight." I muttered, he smiled gently and sat down beside me.

"Go ask Lou to pick one, she'll know what you can wear." He smiled pulling me into his side.

"OK, I'll ask her when she comes in." I told him, he nodded and pressed his lips on mine.

"Turn that frown upside down." Calum smirked and pinched my cheeks, an automatic smile appeared and he smiled.

"OK, I'm gonna have a shower." I smiled and headed into the bathroom, after I finished I changed into an oversized tee with water melons on, black jeans, some red Keds and a black beanie. I walked out and saw Calum playing the guitar.

"She's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar." He sang softly. I smirked and continued to listen.

"The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star, She's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do. Sky walks by me, can she tell that I can't breathe? And there she goes, so perfectly, The kind of flawless I wish I could be, he better hold her tight, give her all his love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know he's lucky 'cause." He sang and I clapped.

"WOOO!" I exclaimed, Calum turned and smiled.

"HELLOOOO!" Lou called walking in, I smiled at her as she held Lux in her arms.

"Hey Lou, can you help me with what to wear for the Brits later." I told her, she nodded and passed Lux to Cal, she took one look at all the dressed I have laid on the floor and then turned to my suitcase, she quickly searched through and then pulled out a black maxi dress. She placed it on the bed and smiled at me.

"It's perfect. A) It is black and black slims you down and B) it's not tight." She smiled.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed and she smiled.

"No problem."  She muttered before picking up Lux and leaving.

"Oh shit, I have a scan today." I muttered.

"Want me to go again?" Calum asked, I nodded and he smiled.

*Time for scan.*

I walked out of the hotel, hand in hand with Calum, I was laughing at one of his terrible jokes when we were mobbed by fans.

"CALUM! OVER HERE!" Someone screamed, Calum got pulled in the opposite direction of me.

"CAL!" I screamed, people pulled and pushed us around until Calum's hand slipped from mine, I looked and all I saw was people, my head began spinning and the last thing I heard before I blacked out was.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" and a load of fans falling to the ground.

Calum's P.O.V

I grabbed Skyla's hand as we walked out of the hotel. I was expecting fans but I wasn't expecting millions of them, they all just ran at us.

"CALUM! OVER HERE!" I was pulled away from Skyla.

"CAL!" Skyla screamed, people pulled and pushed us around until finally my hand slipped from Skyla's, I could see her panicking and I tried to get over to her. I saw her begin to pass out and I panicked.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed and pushed the people in front of me away, fans fell to the floor in shock, I just pushed my fans! I didn't care at that moment though, I just rushed over to Skyla, I picked her up and took her back inside the hotel.

Once we got into the room, I grabbed some water. I splashed it over Skyla's face and she jumped awake, her breathing was heavy and she started crying, probably in shock.

"They were every where." She cried, I held her in my arms and she continued crying. I rubbed her back and softly sang to her, slowly she stopped crying and pulled away from me.

"Are you OK now?" I asked her, she nodded gently and I hugged her again.

"Are you claustrophobic?" I asked her, she looked at her hands and nodded.

"Aw, why didn't you tell me?" I asked her gently, my finger rubbing circles in her cheek.

"I didn't think you'd be mobbed, the 5SOSfam weren't like that before." She told me, I suppose she's right but it's just because some fans get a little carried away.

"Come on we really need to get you to that scan." I told her and we went out the back of the hotel.

Skyla's P.O.V

We arrived at the doctors and doctor Ray immediately scanned for the baby, she smiled and looked at us.

"Do you want to know if it's a boy or girl?" She asked and I looked at Calum.

"Up to you Sky, but personally I wouldn't want to know." Calum smiled.

"I don't want to know." I told her, she nodded and fiddled with something before the sound of small beats filled the air, I smiled and Calum's face lit up.

"That is your baby's heart beat." Doctor Ray smiled and both Calum and I began crying.

She printed out a scan and smiled.

"See you next month." She smiled, I nodded and we headed back to the hotel. We quickly got dressed before we got into the van and headed to the Brits. I had on my Maxi dress with black high wedge court shoes, a silver heart necklace and some bangles. I walked down the red carpet Calum holding my hand as he waved at fans. They took the boys' pictures and then they asked me and Lou to do a picture, I smiled at her and we took a picture together, I was secretly hoping they weren't judging me on my dress, it's not exactly glamorous. I walked back to Calum when suddenly a fan said.

"Look how fat Skyla is, Ew gross!" I felt tears rise and Calum just squeezed my hand.

"They know nothing and you're not even fat!" Calum exclaimed, I smiled and squeezed his hand signalling I got the message. We walked in and sat down only a few tables behind the 1D boys.

A/N: Hey!! xx

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx