#22

Outfit in external.

I barely got any sleep last night, my mind was too awake with the question of who could be the father of my child.

Could it be Ashton? I mean he was the first boy I…err…yeah, you know.

Luke? Well I don’t particularly want Luke to be the dad he seems settled, I don’t want to ruin that.

Calum? I don’t think Calum would except the fact Rylee was his, he seems like he doesn’t want her.

And finally Michael? I think Michael would be a great dad and it’d be convenient, even though, we aren’t really in a relationship, I mean he hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend we just do…coupley things.

I turned over and saw Michael asleep, he looked like such a cutie, his messy hair even messier and his lips slightly parted as he breathed in and out. It was only then I realised my daughter tucked safely in his arms.

“I hope to God you’re the father.” I muttered before leaning down and kissing Rylee’s head. I flung my legs over the side of my bed and stood up. I stretched before making some toast; I quickly turned on the kettle and began boiling some water for Coffee. After both the toast had popped and the kettle had boiled I began making my breakfast.

It was about 1pm when my dad walked down stairs; he made himself something to eat and sat on the couch. I sat beside him and drank my coffee slowly.

“So are you and that Michael kid together?” My dad asked, I shrugged and took a bite of my toast, slightly burnt, sigh.

“What do you mean by-“ He shrugged and I shrugged back.

“Whoa.” He laughed before taking another sip of his coffee.

“This,” I mumbled picking up the brown envelope. “Is the answer to the question.” I told him.

“What question?” My dad asked making me roll my eyes.

“Loser. The question to who Rylee’s dad is?” I replied, he nodded and drank more coffee.

“Who are you hoping it is?” He asked.

“Maybe Michael.” I replied and he smiled.

“I have to admit, Michael’s a good dad.” My dad smirked and I smiled.

“Yeah well, that’s Mikey for you.” I told him.

“Ooh Mikey? Cute what’s yours Skyla-y?” Dad joked, I rolled my eyes dramatically.

“Everyone calls him Mikey, stupid!!” I exclaimed and he laughed.

“Plus Mikey calls me Sky, no one else does.” I smirked poking my tongue out.

“Whoa, call the police Mikey calls her Sky.” My dad mumbled sarcastically, I lightly punched him and he laughed.

“You’re a loser, you know that?” I asked and he shrugged. I heard footsteps and I turned to where Mike was carrying Rylee downstairs.

"Afternoon." I smiled, he chuckled and mumbled one back.

He sat down and sat Rylee in his lap, Tara ran down and turned on the TV, 5SOS' new single Don't Stop began playing and I smiled at her. Michael laughed and was jumping around, screaming the lyrics. (ON THE SIDE).

You're like perfection, some kind of holiday

You got me thinking that we could run away

You want I'll take you there, you tell me when and where,

Oooh oh oh oh

But then asked for your number,