#8

Outfit in external.

I'm 2 months into my pregnancy and I have my scan today. All of the boys wanted to go but I was only allowed 1 person, it's a tough decision but I chose Ashton. I didn't really want to take any of them but they insisted, I don't want 3 of them to get attached to a baby that might not be theirs.

Once I had got up, relieved myself of morning sickness and had a shower. After I finished I changed into a crop top, jeans shorts, TOMS and a black beanie.

"You've got that one thing..." I sang while walking out of the bathroom, I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text from my sister.

From: Stormy! ✌
Hey, how's the stylist thing going?? When will you and Lou be home next?

To: Stormy! ✌
Hey! It's going fine and we'll be there in a few months :-) have some news to tell you!!

From: Stormy! ✌
ooohhhhhhh can't wait see you soon love you!

To: Stormy! ✌
Samez, love you tooo!

I smiled and logged onto twitter.

@Skyla5SOS: Hey guys what you all up to?

I talked to a few of the boys' fans and then Ashton came and knocked on the door. I opened it and embraced in a hug.

"You ready?" Ashton asked, I nodded and we headed down the corridor. I saw Calum and I pulled him into a hug.

"We're going to Pizza Hut later, wanna join?" He asked, I nodded and smiled before I climbed into Ashton's car.

"So what's going on with you and Cal?" Ashton asked as he started the car.

"What? Nothing, why would you think something's going on?" I rushed.

"Oh come on, I've seen the way he looks at you and you turn into a love sick teen whenever he's around." Ashton laughed, I rolled my eyes and stared out the window, my hand pressed under my chin.

"So..." Ashton drifted off making me smirk.

"Awkward car rides are fab!" I laughed and Ashton chuckled as well.

"So this scan, will you be able to like...see the baby?" He asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know, I think so, it might be pretty small though, I have no clue." I laughed and Ashton smiled.

"So do you have the belly yet?" He asked and I lifted my shirt slightly.

"It just looks like I've put on weight." I muttered and he nodded.

"If it is your child, I don't expect you to carry out any responsibilities I mean you have a career and you need a stable relationship." I told him, he nodded.

"If it is my child. I'm gonna be the best father I can. If it's not, I'm gonna be the best uncle I can." Ashton smiled making me smiled.

"Thanks Ash." I replied.

"It's fine." He smiled, once we arrived, I climbed out and he followed, we went into the doctors room and she sat me on the bed.

"So is this Daddy?" She asked, smiling up at Ashton.

"Erm...might be." I replied biting my lip she nodded.

"How many others?" She asked while putting the gel on my stomach.

"3." I muttered ashamed.

"Hey, I had 5 people that could be the father of my child and none of them know." She told me honestly and it did make me feel a lot better.

"Oh gosh." I smiled.

"OK, suspect dad 1, here might be your baby." Doctor Ray smiled turning the screen around, Ashton smiled and his eyes lit up.

 "Wow..." He gasped, I laughed and looked at it smiling also.

"OK, two prints or just one?" She asked,

"Just one, in case I'm not the dad." Ashton smiled.

"OK." She smiled and passed my the scan, I slid it into my purse before we said goodbye and went away.

"That baby is so cute." Ashton smiled.

"Please don't get attached Ash." I smiled.

"I'm not, I'll think of it as a baby cousin or niece or sibling, then I have family love." He smiled, I nodded and climbed into his car. We drove home and I looked out the window again.

What if Ashton was the father?

I'm 16 and he's 19 going on 20...

I don't think that's bad but people might think it's wrong. I looked over at him in his My Little Pony shirt and beanie while singing along to some girly song on the radio and giggled.

"How are you 19?!" I asked.

"Well, 19 years ago, my mum and dad got together and they had-" I cut him off.

"I know how!! I just...you're wearing a pony shirt." I giggled, he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Oh well!" He exclaimed, finally we got back to the hotel and saw Calum walking out.

"Hey Cal!" I exclaimed, he smiled and walked over.

"How was it?" He asked, I showed him the photo and he smiled.

"It's beautiful." He smiled, I blushed and hugged him.

"Pizza Hut?" Calum asked, Ashton and I both nodded and we climbed back into Ash's car, Ashton drove us to Pizza hut and there I saw the other boys, they were laughing together. I smell Muke. We sat down and ordered, I of course had quite a lot to eat and this bugged Michael, because usually he gets the left overs but I had demolished them.

"Why Skyla, they were mine!" He groaned.

"Hey! I'm eating for two." I smiled and he laughed, he picked up his drink and raised it in the air.

"To baby Brooks." He called.

"To baby Brooks." We laughed, lifting our glasses and repeating him. Once we finished we headed back to the hotel. I sat in the back with Calum.

"Can I see the scan again?" Calum asked.

"No." I told him.

"Please?" He pouted, of course you have to give Calum what he wants when he pouts.

"Ugh...OK." I told him, showing him the scan, he smiled and held it in his hands.

"It's beautiful, like you." He smiled and I blushed.

"Uh...Thanks?" I smiled, he laughed and leaned in, I pulled back so he couldn't kiss me.

"We're in Ashton's car, Cal." I told him.

"So..?" He asked, leaning back in and pressing his lips on mine.

"SO GUYS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I heard Luke yelled and that made me smile, I kissed Calum back before he pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"Cool what's her name?" I asked Luke.

"Claire..." He drifted off.

"Sounds fun!" I exclaimed and we arrived at the hotel, Calum pulled me out and we went into my hotel room.

We watched movies together and I slowly fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

A/N: Hey!!!

COmmenT?X

VOte?xx

Thanks xx